Chapter 25

you'll<Y/Y POV:

He gave you a smug scile as he looked right into your eyes. It seemed as he was staring right into your soul. His face portrayed a sickly sweet smile. there was still some kind of malice behind it. However he tried to hide it behind a kind smile. 

"Come here, Darling.", he cooed and opened his arms for a hug. But you refused. Why does he think, that you would still hug him? You didn't want to hug him or be close to him! All you wanted was for hito set you free. But that would never happen and you knew that far too well. 

"Come here

Now!", Mettaton spoke again with a more angry voice. He hated it when people didn't obey him. He gave you a malicious glare, unsatisfied with your resistance. and 7s clearly showing that. 

"COME HERE!!!", he suddenly shouted, anger building up inside of him. How dare you to disobey him, your savior, who took you in and cared for you as if you were family? 

"Abter all I've done for you, you treat me like that? I cared for you, took you in and protected you from all the dangers out there and this ihow you thank me? Y/N, you are an unthankful, ungrateful, bad human. You should know better than that!", he sai"d in a disappointed voice. Whz do they still disobez? Y/N should know by know, that there was no chance. They belonged to him!

Slowly, you walked over to him and allowehim to hug you.It was a tight, posessive embrace. Mettaton really wanted to make iclear to you, that you onlbelonged to him and nobody else.

"Good little human. Now was this so hard?", the robot softly cooed, patting your back gently. You shivvered in fear but you didn't try to escape his claws. You couldn't escape him anymore! The monster moved its face closer to your cheek. Inchfter inch. Bit by bit. What 7s he planning on doing now? You had a bad, whbafeeling, what his plamight be. Soon, you were proferight as he placed his lips on your cheek. However, unfortunatelfor him, yourned away, resulting in him kissing nothing but air.

"Thawasn't vernice oh you, mgem.", Mettaton said and grabbed your cheeks with his hands. Then, everything happened so fast. In an instanse, he placed his lips onto yours bupulled away quickly. You gasped for air, your face in pure shock and horror after Realisation hiyou,

Mettatojust...kissed you!

 "Oh my my, don't look so shocked.". He looked quite happy with himself as he continued to speak, a sinister look in his demonic eyes. Sure you felt threatened but what could you possibly do?  He was so much stronger than you. Aspecially after the long weeks of near starvation you had experienced.

"Are you alright, my beloved darling?", he then asked you wite a malicious smile. You just looked him straiget in the eyes, but you never said something. There was nothing for you to say.

"Darling?". Now you looked up and back into his eyes. Why was he acting so... strange? At first he was nice and then he turned into that evil being whenever you did something wrond. 

Maybe you'll find that out soon.