Chapter 10:

Y/N POV:

As you awoke, you found yourself back in the same room, where the robot had been feeding you those   strange pills. You needed to blink a couple of times before you got used to the light, what was shining down on you. Wait...? Since when was there light in this room? You stopped wondering as you heard  someone rummaging through the cabinet again. "Probably Mettaton.", you thought and just shrugged it off.

Suddenly, the man approached you with what looked like a first aid Kit in hand. You curiously looked at it as he approached yu further. There was no way for you to hide, since you were chained to the bed again. However, you found those chain unnecessary as weak as you were. With your lack of strengh, it was impossible for you to run off anyways. So why did he chain you to this freaking bed again?

The man crouched down to get a better look at you, gently pulling your blankets aside as he looked at you. This look he gave you was pittyful. Why was there so much sorrow in his eyes?  He did not even care to help you when this mad womman tortured you. So why does he give you those looks now?

"I...I...I...", he stuttered, not able to form an understandable sentence. What was going on here? You patiently waited for the monster to continue, both of you looking deep into each others eyes. Then, the man sighed and finally told you, what he wanted to tell you all the time:

"I...I am so sorry this happened to you.".  Caught by suprise, you looked down from the far too interesting seeling and back at him. His face was sadened, his two visible eyes showing deep pitty for your momenteral state. Why was he showing this to you? Why the fuck was this beast apologizing to you?

There was so much you wanted to tell him. desperately wanted to tell him, so many, many things, you just wanted to simply yell in his face. But you couldn't. Your throat was too dry to even say a word. In spite of you being able to drink water in the morning, the screaming and shouting stole your voice. You weren't even able to  recall all the memories, what had happened before the terrible demise you went through.  So the only thing you could do, was to lay there, motionless like a doll. Maybe that is, what you were going to be now. Maybe you were going to be a little doll! The puppet of this piesce of scrab, who wanted a new toy maybe. If only you had a voice to speak again. There were so many things, you would tell him now!

"Master told me to take care of your injuries. That is, why I am here.", the monster plainly spoke, his eyes going empty again. It was like his emotional outberst never even happened. Something was definitely wrong in this place!

Nodding, you let him remove the chains from your wrists, legs, torson and neck before he slowly lifted up your T-Shirt. There was no deny that this was making you feel verry, verry uncomfortable. However there was no other way for him to look at those terrible injuries of yours.

********

Mettaton:

He slowly rolled up the T-Shirt of the weak human in front of him. There was no deny, that the hours of torture must have left huge marks, bruses and other things on thier skin.  But the robot gasped at the sight of the humans torso:

There were blood bruies, open cuts and wounds all over their stomach, ribcage and sides. Even some blue spots were there as well. Swolloing hard, Mettaton turned his attention back at the waiting patient in front of him.

"This might hurt now, but I might have to aply this so the infections won't be that bad. Then, I will clean them and bandage you.", he calmly explained every single step to them. Mettaton did not exactly know, why he was doing that. Was it only because Alphys gave him the task to look after them? If so, he would not explain the steps to them like hi just did. He would just pull up their shirt, aply the disinfectant and cleaned the wounds, cuts and injurie. Then, he would have bandaged it.  but he would have never talked to Y/N directly, only giving them small, harsh orders from time to time. Did he care more about this human than he should?