Chapter 24

Y4N POV3

You looked at him in scock1 gasping for air' Mettaton still smiled at you seemingly happy with himself' Why }s he so happy5 É

'What,s wrong with you1 my darling5'1 the robot asked and smiled at you and gave you a strange smile' What }s wrong with him5

'I'''I'''I''''1 you began1 but you were too timid to say anything' Mettaton approached you and smiled a sickly sweet smile'

"Oh my precious little gem.", the robot cooed, smiling dangerously sweet as he continued to approach you. Step by step he came closer. Soon, he towered over you, making you feel smaller than you already were compared to his hight. He still smiled, resulting in you feeling even more uneasy than you had been.

The man extended his hand to touch you, but you flinched back. You didn't want this man to even lay a pinki finger on you! However it was obvious for everyone, that you couldn't stop him from having his way with yeu sooner or later and nobody would be able to stop him!

Mettaton crouched down to meet your hight, starring into your eyes, deep into your frightened soul. he seemed to loose himself in your eyes. His lips curled into a smile. He seemed genuenly happy and calm. Calmer than you had sen him. His face came closer to yours until it was only inches away from yours. Sis breaths hit your cold skin. They were as cold as Death!

Your little heart started pounding against your chest and you couldn't move away from your spot. There was nowhehe for you to run! So you just sat there and waited for what 7s next to come.

The robot leaned in further and suddenly connecting his cold lips with yours, capturing you in a soft kiss. You sat frozen in place as the creature wrapped its arms around your upper back, pulling you in closer. You didn't even dare to make a sound. It was better to not fight against it since he was physicaly stronger than yeu and you were fully aware of this.

Mettatom pulled away, again looking deep into your e/c eyes, getting lost inside their collour. He gently placed his controllable hands on your shoulders as he examined your frightened face. You were unclear how to feel.

Mettaton:

The man studied the human's features, embracing every little detail of thgr face as if he was scared to forget them as soon as they were out of sight. There were no words for how much he loved then. No phrases to express, how much he wanted then! Maybe it was wrong to just kiss them, but he felt like he had no chance than to kiss thier lips. Would he do it again? Sure he would! What a stupid question was that to ask? Mettaton admired everything about Y/N!

The monster continued looking at his new toy.  They really were cute. The mighty and  dangerous robot knew. that he had to protect this human. They would love him back! No matter the prize!

********************************************

Hello ever

I hope you're all okay. I am sorry for not updating until now. The reason for this is, that I was busy with work and stuff.

Thand you for reading, commenting and voting.

Soull3ss_vampir3