Chapter 5: Conversations in the void

Y/N POV

You woke up, darkness surrounding you as you looked around. Strangely though, you could see yoursel. Where were you  and why were you here? Suddenly, there was a strange voice calling your name.

"Y/N? Hello! Can you hear me?", it said and you turned your head in the direction.  However, you stumbled back as soon as you saw, what or...who called your name::

There in front of you, stood a human child. They had brown hair and brown, big eyes as well as a friendly smile on their face. Furthermore, they wore a green shirt with yellow stripes and brown pants as well as brown shooes. They looked at you happily. 

"Who...who yre you?", you then asked them and they just giggled. "I am Chara. It is nice to meet you, Y/N.", they said with a nice, soft voice. 

"Why am I here?". Chara just smiled and gestured you to follow them. So you did. 

"Why am I here now, Chara?", you asked the child again and Chara sighed. "You are in the void my dear Y/N. The reason you are here is because you lost consciousness.".  Even though that was clear to you, you could not really believe chara. It  was too easy as to be true. This could not be the thrueth!

"Ooh and...well...I need someone with a strong soul. You see...", they started and walked with you through the endless darkness of the  void. "...the monsters here are trappe since a long, long time. They just want to see the sun. That is why you are here. I need someone to free them.". 

You just looked at the young one next to you. "How on Earth should I be able to free a bunch of terrifying monsters? this is not possible. I am not even strong enough!", you explained, pannicing at the thought of even fighting. There was no way you are going to fight! Your body and soul were weak and the monsters were so strong and powerful! The only thing, what would happen was your instant death. 

"Let me see your SOUL.", Chara ordered and summoned your SOUL. There was it, the thing, you never wanted to see in your entire life. The bloody read heart floated in front of you, the cracks visible to everyone now! The little child gasped for air as they saw your shattered SOUL.

"W-what happened to your SOUL?", they asked and you just gave them a sad smile. "That were the humans, Chara. They abused me for so many years now.", you explained and Chara sighed.  "Oh my...that is...terrible. but still, I think, your soul will be strong enough to fight.".  the tiny human informed you, making you show  them a broken smile. 

"You will wake up soon, Y/N. So we need to say good  bye for now. It was a plessure to talk to you.", they said. You simply waved good bye. Chara returned your SOUL back to you. 

"Take good care of it. Stressing your SOUL might shatter it even more.". Then, they dissappeared, leaving you alone in the darkness.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello my dear people,

This is the third chapter today.  Thank you for reading, voting and commenting my dear darliings.

If you have any remarks or feedback, feel free to send it. 

Until we meet again,

Iraina