Chapter 17:

Y/N POV:

You awoke again to someone holding you tight. It was a comforting hug and you enjoyed it a lot. But as soon as you realizes, who was holding you tight, you backed off instantly.  Fearfully, you looked into the robot's red gaze, while he was just looking down at you lovingly, still grinning mennacingly at you. When will this man ever be able to stop smiling like that? 

"Good evening, my prized gem.", Mettaton greeted you cheerfully, pulling you into a tight embrase. You timidly returned his gesture. "H-hello...". The man smiled as you were greeting him back. Nobody ever greeted him back before. Neither did anyone return his hugs like you did. 

"Ooh darling,_", the machine began speaking again, hugging your tiny, weak form once again. "I missed you so, so much!".  What was wrong with this man?  Why was he acting like that towards you?  It was strange to say the least.  His hug was tight. Actually it was too tight, making you unable to breathe for a few seconds. It was a crushing hug full of love and passion. A passion, whitch might crush you.

"I...I missed you...too...", you stummered, trying to inhale as much oxigene as possible. His arms around you tightened as soon as you heard that. Why was he so...nice to you?  

"You are so cute, Y/N.", Mettaton said as he looked at you. The man seemed to examine you closely and could probaboy not look away from your eyes. What was it he found so special about you? Was it about the way you acted or the way you spoke? What was it, that this man loved so much about you?

"I suppose you should eat now.", his voice interrupted your thoughts as he was holding some food item in front of you, waiting for you to take and eat it. So you did, eating the item immediately to please him. Were you hungry? If even you knew. The pills had drained your hunger It felt like it never existed for you. 

"Thank you...", you replied, still a little shy. The man smiled once again. He seemed to smile a lot whenever he was around you. Why was that? It made you feel uncomfortable, timid and scared all at once! His face will haunt you through youur nightmares!

"Verry, verry good, my rized gem.", the robot praised you, embrasing you once more. Again he did it so tight, that it felt as if he would crush your tiny body. Actually you weren't that small but  compaired to this tall, enormous creature, you just felt so little, useless and weak.  Maybe that was also, what he saw in you. Nothing more than a weak, puny little creature, whitch needed his protection.  Allthough you looked defenseless, you never wanted anyone to protect you or to belittle you! Protection was fine with you. But this monster already belittled you as if you were a todler.  If only you could run away and prove him, how strong you were.

"When can I go outside?", the question suddenly escaped your still dry lips, earning a glare from the machine next to you. "We NEVEr go outside, my gem.", his somehow nice sounding voice replied. You just looked at him.

"And why is that? What is out there? I have been there and there are other monsters.". "Exactly!", he said in a louder voice, holding your head by placing one under your chinn. "There are monsters, who wouldn't  waste a single, tiny moment to kill such a helpless, prescious human just like you. So you need to stay in here, hidden away from their filthy minds. I will make sure, that you are sare.". Mettaton talked himself in some sort of rage, hugging you tighter with every word he spoke.  

Maybe he was right. You haven't seen much of the underground after all. The only place you knew were the ruins with Toriel. So what if all the people out there were just like Mettaton told you? But no! They were nice people, right?

"But Mettaton, I am strong enough to take care of myself.". Your protests  stayed unnotised by the gient, who now was resting his head on top of yours. He was cold. "Mmmm. Please, say my name again.", He replied in such a soft, bittersweet and hungry voice. This face made you not wanting to say his name for a long, long time.  Even though you liked him did not change this situation, what made your discomfort grow further. What was wrong with everyone here?

"SAY MY NAME!!!", the young robot growled. This growl sounded animalistic to you and you flinched away. Unfortunately, his reactions were excellent and you did not come verry far away from him.  But you stopped, deciding that crawling further away from him, was definitely a bad idea. Who knows what this metalic giant might do to you if you dare to leave now?  So you stayed and he was holding you. 

"Don't ever do that again!", Mettaton grawled dangerously in your ear. You were on edge and your instinkts were trying to find a way to escape. "You are such a prescious, prescious gem, my darling.". The robot held you tight and he wouldn't let go of you for a long time.  So you might be trapped in his claws for an undefinable time. Was he never getting enough of this? 

What was he going to do to you?

******************************************

Hello my beautiful people,

Thank you for reading again. I am thankful for all of you! 

Until we meet agian,

Iraina