Chapter 1 The beginning

Y/N POV You opened your eyes, only to be greeted with eternal darkness You didn't know what, neither did you know, where you even work. It was hard for you to remember one single thing what happened before you came here. All your new list, but you were falling down a hole while climbing Mt. Ebbot.
Sitting up, you noticed something rattling, and by further exclamation you found out what it was. There was a chain connected to your thoughts.  Why was there a chain? And who changed you here?
Your mind was racing and your heart was beating fast as you had a few voices. They weren't very close to you so you couldn't really understand, what they were talking about. But from what you have seen in the underground, you were sure that it was nothing positive.
Suddenly, the dim light was turned on in the room where you were, and you could finally see something. Your eyes widened at the sight of you being trapped in some sort of cage. That was why the floor, which was underneath you, felt so cold. The metallic bars might have already been cutting deep inside your skin, leaving a few marks in the process.
Your eyes continued to scan your surrounding. There was nothing much in the room. Although you noticed a big curtain blocking you you. Now you  knew, weather is muffled voice is came from. What was behind that speaker curtain, though? Sooner, or later, you were sure, that you would find out what it was. However, you are sure, but it was nothing positive.
As long as you have been underground, where the monsters have been trapped, so many years ago, you did not come across anything positive. There's monsters legends told about, recruit, murderous beasts, who wanted nothing more than to see you dead.
There are many stories about the monsters in the wall. You're at all of them, your soul, inhaling them curiously. Something seems so special and interesting about this whole story, but you couldn't exactly tell, what did might be.
Shivering, he tried to curl up to save as much body heat us, you were able to   Your stomach is growling and your throat was dry.
When was the last time you eat and drink something? It must have the net.  Toriel's house, where are you a snail pie and drank a cup of tea. It was better than the four the humans gave you and they rarely gave you anything.  So you were very thankful towards the old lady, how do you Kewin, although it was just for a short while.
She seemed friendly, but it was just a facade. The only reason, she took you in, was for her to finally be able to kill you. Fortunately, you want your friend.  Flowey, and talking flower, escaped a deadly clause.
The last thing you remember, was you being in Snowden, there was a forest and a skeleton and something hard, hitting your head, knocking you unconscious. And now, you are sitting here. Trapped in a cage, your mind haunted with terror and fear. Fear, What might happen to you. What are they going to do to you? Are they finally going to end your pitiful existence? Something you wanted to do all alone, only yourself? There was nothing to live for after all! So why not just end it?
Suddenly, the curtain got pulled aside, and she could finally see, what was behind it. There, behind the massive curtain, or simply just a bar.
It might be some sort of restaurant, several monster sitting at the money tables in the room,xt to used to the men, whose head was surrounded by purple flames.
" The auction is now opened. Whoever pays the most amount of gold, might get this little human.", The monster with purple flames spoke, and the crowd was cheering. Everyone already started to discuss the price of you. So that was, what they wanted to do to you. They wanted to sell youThey wanted to sell you as if you were just a product, a toy or something or maybe a pet. Maybe your new owner finally would have mercy and end your lif.
" I offer you 600 G, Grillby!", a skeleton, spoke up, its face and clothing being way too familiar for you.
The skeleton had a red glowing eye, it's that you being short. Furthermore, it had golden tooth and all his tooth resemble, sharp things, which could easily tell your body into tiny pieces if you wanted.
His clothes consisted of a red, pullover, golden chain, a black winter coat with a very fluffy hood, black basketball shorts with yellow stripes on the side and brown shoes
" you didn't even pay your tap, Sans.",  Grillby replied, the skeleton didn't look like he cared. But suddenly, the door opened, and somebody walked in....

Mettaton:
It was cold outside, and his grey coat was flowing in the wind. The robot didn't exactly know, why there was wind down here since they were under ground.  Snowdin really was cold! He wouldn't have come here in the first place, if his master,   Dr. Alphys, didn't order him to come here. Through her camera, she saw something, but peaked interest. The yellow, dinosaur like monster, had cameras all across the underground, so she could keep her eye on everything, what happened. Honestly, he was creeped out by this. However, orders for orders and the young so didn't have any other choice. If you didn't obey our orders, the consequences would be very cruel. The memories of his last punishment returned back into his memories, making him clinch the first of his top arms as hard as he could.
With a sigh, he opened the door and stepped into the bar called  Grillby's. Many monsters were here again, who is the monsters, who lives nearby or around the area. They all seemed pretty excited about something although he didn't know what it was. Mettaton was sure, but he would find that out eventually. Robert adjusted his hood and pulled a deeper over his head. No one of them should see him! He didn't want them to see t them to see him! But young ghost only wanted to get, what the doctor ordered him to get, and then leave.
Alphys had seen a human on one of the cameras. And as the robot, yes, it's called her attention. You already imagine the many experiments, the young so might have to go through and he felt somewhat pitiful. He felt pity for them, but he couldn't save them. The Man U far too well that he wouldn't be able to save them no matter, how hard to try.
After a moment of brief silence, while he was scanning the room, he noticed that his soul began to beat faster. It was drawing him towards something or...someone...
There, and the wooden cage, set a little human. They must be an adult as far as he could tell. They sat in a cage, fearful and they might feel threatened by others. Scary creatures here. But am I, with a beautiful! Their s/c what is perfectly matching with their h/c  hair.  Those beautiful eyes, filled with fear of what might happen to them,  made Sorbete even faster. He wanted to be the only one, they gave those look. He wanted to be the one who sees that fear in their eyes all the time, forever! So he exactly newcomer what to do.
" I give you 1000 G!", the robot spoke, his voice filled with determination. Everyone looked  in his direction. Although stairs might appeal, uncomfortable!
" no", Sans, the skeleton replied. 
Mettaton glad of the skeleton, is red, pupils forming into slides as he did.
" and why not?", He scoffed. The machine really didn't want to deal with the skeletons right now!
" do you know exactly, whose territory that is, don't ya? And I don't think that boss might be very pleased, to see a piece of scrap metal walking through his territories! So let me tell you something."  a tiny man step closer to the robot, as I soak in stock and, turning pitch black.
" if you don't want to end up being crushed into tiny pieces, I would rather recommend you to fuck off!"  Mettaton gasped at the skeletons, harsh words, but quickly adjusted his posture. He regained his confidence.
" 1000 G, that's it!". Grillby just looked at both of them, then said. : " just play, a game of cards in the winner gets the stem human."
And so they did, both  Mettaton and Sans sitting down at a free table, and another monster gave them a deck of cards. And so they can began.
Sans was obviously talented, and he tried his best. But the scientist assistant automatically calculated every move, the skeleton made. And so he won't.
He won game after game after game, until the skeleton rows in Inge.
" fine! You can have the freaking human! Bring it to your master, so she can have a new toy! But hopefully Alphys what experiment, too hard on your new toy." . With those words, the skeleton got up and left, slamming the door behind him.
Mettaton hey monster surrounded by flames the price I've got the little human in exchange.
" thank you very much. No come on. Come on my price Gem. We have to go now.", the robot spoke, picking up the chain, what was hanging from the neck. The human boy/girl was wearing a very tight leather recover round the neck.
That is, how's the life of  Y/N, the full and human, began...
***************************
Hello, my dear people,
I edited this chapter because of typos.
I dictated it, because I was simply too tired and exhausted to write
I hope, you really enjoyed this, although it is not as good as the first one.
Thank you for reading
Until we meet again, why do people,
  Iraina