Chapter 8: Endless nights of terror

Y/N POV:

Sleep was something you loved and what was dear to you. But this time, it felt forced.  Usually, you were toe one, who decided, when you will sleep. This time however, other people decided for you. That thing, whatever it was the robot was giving to you, had a huge effect on you.  Never did you know, that a tiny pill could have such a huge effect on a human being.

You continuously kept staring at the seeling even though you could not see anything. The room was so dark, that it was hard for you to see. You felt as if you were blind, deaf and as if someone had taken all of your senses. You did not even know, if you were the only one in this room. Probably so since the man has not mentioned or tlked to anyone besides you. Or maybe his master, whoever that was, only ordered him to look after you. 

You started to wonder, when it will finally happen. Nightterrors have been haunting you for years now. You  can remember your visions as clear as day. It had only worsened, when you watched a video  titled "Blank Room Soup". It unintentionally happened. As long as you can remember, you have been a fan of eerything scary and horror related. Again you saw the flashback of this night, your eyes fixating on the screen as your finger hesitantly clicked onto the video, the thumbnail already creeping the heck out of you. But this was nothing compaired to this video...

You still remembered it. The man, sitting on a chair and crying as he ate a boal of soup. After a few seconds, a scary creature walked in, its face as pale as paper, the eyes nothing more than black holes, staring right into your terrified soul. It came closer to the man, starting to comfort him by patting  his bag, what only starteled the man more. His sobs grew louder and louder by any momend. Soon, a secound creature joined the two, also trying to comfort the man, who was taken over by fear. It even gave another video, where one creature ran streight to the man and all, what could been heard, was a  loud scream, what was pearcing right through your flesh and bones.

Since that day, you have seen those creatures faces in your head. "Ray-Rays" was their name, allthough you did not remember correctly. You found them cute at furst, but now...? Now they were traumatizing you. Haunting you through every night! At home, you at least had Wi-Fi and a playlist to listen to, what was calming you down during the night. 

However, here, there was not such a thing as Internet. At least you did not know about any connections. You also were sure, that  businesses such as Telekom or anything else did not have any  customers, who were monsters.  A sigh left your again dry lips as you just layed still. Memories haunted your already  frightened mind.  Memories about a game called "Sad Satan". You have seen a playthrough on YouTube before. It shall be out of the DarkWeb, the You Tuber announced to their audience. The visuals weren't  uite the ting. He sensured most of the pictures. They were against the guidlines.

But what did have a huge effect on you however, were the sounds. The creepy music, what started playing as soon as you opened the title screen. Not to mention the  strange cords, voices and other things, what played, when  the gamer walked through the dark, dimmly lit and monocrome hallways and corridors.  You won't forget these things until your dieing days.

There was nothing for you to do here. Everything you could do, was to just lay there until someone might come to either feed you or do something else with you. This silence made you sick! It was to quiet for your taste. Of course you knew, that such things did not exist. Those creatures won't harm you. Looking up again, you were met with eternal darkness. What, if something happened? Maybe you were not safe here, wherever you were. 

Sighing once more, you tried to shrug it off. Such  things did not exist and they will not come and get you! You knew that verry well and still.... These things were haunting your mind like a fox haunted its prey. It already was hard for you to snap out of it. But nor, with no music or anything else to listen to, it will be even harder for you to snap out of  your growing pannic atack. 

You did not want to slee.  It was too quiet in here. As soon as you were trying to doze off, those fears will take over and they will make every second of this night a living hell for you.  All you could do was to wait, until someone will return to distract you from your fears. This will be a long, long night...

*******************************

Hello my dearest people,

this is the second chapter today. I have to make up for all the missing chapters in the past, don't I?

Once again, I hope you like this one, even though it is a rather short one. 

Thank you for reading and until we meet again.

Iraina