Chapter 18

Y/N POV:

You ripped yourself out of his claws and started to run. Slamming the door behind you shut and ran as fast ayour tired legs could cary you. Trying to catch  your  breath, you ran corner after corner and finally escaped the awful building. 

Then you ran through unknown places, Your hearwas pouoding and your lungs were burning as you blindly ran through the underground. But then, you stopped, looking arounin a panic. Where should you go now? What will happen to you now? You had nplace to go. The only people you knew here were Mettaton and the scientist. You did not wanto go to either of them. But there was no oteer possibility for you  to stay. Sooner or later, the robot would come and look for you if he didn't already do that. Catching your loud breaths, you collected your thoughts and got back to your feet again. 

You ran out of the Hotlands and into a cooler area with water running down from the  seeling in beautiful waterfalls. It was truely nice here. 

So you ran through the caves and through the waters. Should the robot find you, nou wanted at least be far, far away. He shouldn't find you. Mettaton should let go off you! So you continued to run and run, until the air aruund you got cold. You felt snow underneath your feet and then you realized, that you crossed  and ended an aria. 

However, you could hear the clicking of heels in the far distants, making your hearbeat heavy and without thinking much, you ran to the nearest house, hammering against the brown wooden door. Even though all the monsters down here were cruel beasts, there was a slight chance, that someone might help you. 

Mettaton came closer and closer, your fearful banging ge+ting louder and louder and finally, a tall skeleton opened the door, giving you a deadlglare.

"WHAT THE HELL DE ÔEÂ WADT?", the male shouted and you started speaking:

"Help me, please help me! There is ainsane robot chasing me! Please, please help me'". 

However, Mettaton apseared too fast and grabbed you, pulling your weak, exhausted form into him while he smiled at the skeleton and said:

"Please apologize their behavior, Papyous darling. This poor, poor human is mentally impaired. Their brain is damaged so thedon't know what they are saying."

Papyrus looked at the male in front of him puzzled. That boy/girl did not look like thewehe disabled or brain demaged. What was this tincan up to?

"Now come, Y/N We need to go back home.", The monster said and pulled you back softly but firm. Clearlhe was putting on an act. Mettaton would be a lot harsher on you if there were no other monsters around. You were sure, that he would punish you for running away from him.

Please...help me.", You pleeded once more, looking up to the tall, intimidating skeleton. However he just glared at your kidnapper and said:

"WHAT THE HELL SHOULD THIS BE, METTATON? WHY DO ZOU HAVE A HUMAN BY YOUR SIDE?"

Mettaton looked at the skeleton and shrugged. There was not much to saz. You just looked at Papyrus, still hoping he woulhelp you +o escape this  monsters grasp. 

"Welb, This is a runaway, who escaped Asgore. Alphys ordered me to catch it and bring iback.", Mettaton replied while holding yotight. Then, he let go ohh you anyou felt cold leather crawliog arouod your already cold neck. A "Clip" sound acured and again you felt the heavy weighof a collar around your neck. Mettaton soon attachea leach to it, to keep you by his side. 

"IF THAT IS THE CASE, YOU MAY CONTINUE YOUR WAY!!!!", Papyrus announced aod thstrong robot grabbed the leash, leading you to follow him. At firsyou hasitated but soon followed after him. You had no other chance other than tfollow him. 

***************************************

Hi

How are you all?

Sorry but I did nofeel comfortable with a few chapters.  There was osense so I deleted then.

Mow I did some edditing +o make some sense. 

I hope thayou all liked the chapter

Thank you for reading, voting ana comment if you like to  do that.

Until we meet again,

Kyuketsuki