Chapter 13: My beloved Y/N

Y/N POV:

You could not do much today. All you could do was just to wait until someone dis something with you. Waiting was terrible! If only someone was around to interact with you. It didn't matter to you, if it was this mad scientist, who wanted to further experiment on you or if it was the robot Mettaton, who would feed you and give you sedatives and other medicine. Nothing of this was important to you as long as you weren't alone anymore!

As if someone had read your mind, the door just opened and the tall man made out of metal, walked into your room, switching on the lights, blinding you in the process.

"Oh my prescious, prescious darling,...", he cooed as he strutted over to you. The menacing smile was still on his face and his red orbs ware gazing at you. But there was something lingering in his eyes. Was it lust? Or was it something else? The starvation made your brain so numm, that it was too hard for you to tell, what he was expressing.

"You are looking quite terrible, don't you?", the machine asked, gently stroking your hair. "Even your hair is greasy, my dear. How about you take a quick shower? It must feel nice after such a long time of turture.".

Astonished about the whole situation, you looked at the man in interest. Did your capturer really just allow you to shower? This offer sounded all to tempting. But you stopped for a breaf secund. What if this was all just a trick to win you over? But even if it was just a stupid trick, the offer sounded all too tempting and nice to decline. So you just nodded, making the robot smile even wider than he alreaky did.

"Fabuloud, my prized gem!", he happily exclaimed.. "I will untie you now, human. Please do not run away or else...", he stopped and you just nodded. It was a faint nod but he smiled. It was better not to disobey or else it might get painful for you. Punishments were something, you have gotten used to in the past. Despite this, you didn't want to get retributed by this giant!

So Mettaton untied you. Not being able to feel those chains anymore, filled you with relief. Now you finally were able to move again! You lifted up your arms, turning them in every direction possible and started to swing your legs back and forth.

"Could you stop moving like this, darling?", the voice of your tormentor interrupted your playful activities and you stopped, sitting as still as possible. However as you were moving your numm legs, you felt as if something was odd. You did not feel them as much as you did before coming here.

"I can imagine you being quite weak, darling. So please do not mind if I carry you to the nearest bathroom.". "Zes...it...it is okay, I guess.", you replied and Mettaton picked you up with ease. The loss of weight must have made you easy to pick up and carry arround. But this position made you feel verry, verry uncomfortable.

After a few minutes, at least it felt like a few minutes, you arrived in front of a door. As Mettaton opened it, you saw a tiny bathroom behind, furnished with a tub, a toilet and a sink. Furthermore there were a drawer, towels and clothes. It even looked clean.

"I will leave you alone now. Please hurry up though. I do not want to waist more time than we have for this.", the robot informed you before making his way out.

You breathed in deeply as you were finally alone. The next thing you did was to take off your clothes after checking if the door was locked. Then, you turned on the tub and let hot water inside, adding some bubblebath and other things. Why was this stuff here? ou just shrugged off the concerns and relaced in the bathtub, cleaning your exhausted and tired body. Due to your body being quite cold, the warm water felt like it was boiling hot, burning your limbs in the process.

After finishing your relaxing bath, you let out the water, dried off your hair and body and left the room after signaling the robot that you were done.

"Oh my, you are looking lovely!", the machine exclamed, picking you up and spinning you around." But suddenly, he let go of you and setting you down.

"I...I am sorry.". You looked at him in shock. Did he just appologize for his actions? Maybe he wasn't such a mean guy after all.

"Now let us go back to your room, shall we?", he asked you with a big smile and aain you just nodded.

"Oh my poor, poor darling. I am sure you are too exhausted to walk now.". But before he could reach out to you, you backed off.

"N-no...I am good. Let us just go back, please.". So you went back into your room and the same routine as usual went on. Him giving you pills and you swollowing them allthough your body rebelled against it.

Then he would give you some water. However you notised, that the water tasted different than usual. But you did not think much about it and fell asleep quickly.

Mettaton:

He had finally done it! Thanks to the sleeping medicine he had mixed into the water, Y/N wouldn't wake up so quickly. Now they were all his!

And allthough he did not have a single plan on how to explain this to his master, he would keep them safe from now on. Nobody would get his beloved, prized gem! He would protect them until the bitter end!

And they would learn to love and trust him just as much as he loves them! Why would they not love him? He just wanted to be loved and if he had to force his love on them. If that was the only way then so be it!

Mettaton wanted to be the ONLY one, who Y/N would look at lovingly! Nobody else was even allowed to look at his love! What if they would bully them just the way these monsters did it to him? The underground was dangerous for such a prescious human like his prized gem!

There would be big consequenses if they ever dared to lay their dirty, rotten hands on them! He would do anything to keep them unharmed and safe.

He carefully picked up one of the many chains but then an idea struck his mind. There was no need for the chains. Y/N just did not need to walk. He just needed to steal away the abillity from them.

So he did, what he had to do: Rummaging through the drawers and abinetts, he found a surringe and some paralysis. Mettaton equiped the paralysis with the surringe with ease and slowly rolled up one of the socks from Y/N. Then, he surched for a vane and stapped it with the neadle. Fortunately they were sleeping. The robot didn't want to deal with a Y/N, who would try to defend themselves from their destiny.

After all the medications were injected, he pulled the neadle back out, bandaging the wound before cleaning the supplies. Then, he placed them back into the drawers and looked at his prized gem once more.

Why did he even leave them to the scientist? He bought them so they belonged to him, didn't they? They were his little human now, weren't they? Of course they were! He bought them for 1.000 G, didn't he?

So this was his human and he would fight for them!

*******************************

Hello my beloved readers,

there is the next chapter for today. I am sorry, that it was so short.

Thank you for reading, voting and the feedback.

Just notify me if there is something wrong.

And BTW, what do you thing about Mettaton turning a bit obsessed with Reader? Do you like it or would you prefer if he was different?

The idea of Mettaton refearing to Reader as "prized gem" originated from @OreoDaSkeleton.

One of their books gave me the inspiration. If the author does not want me to use this, please tell me. I am sorry if I did something wron, what might be offensive.

Until we meet again,

Iraina