Chapter 25: Chains

Trigger warning!!!!!

The following content contains topics of sexual ubuse. If you can not handle such topics or reading about things like that makes you feel uncomfortable or awakens trauma, I advise you to skop the following chapter. However, if you continue reading besides the warning, you may do so at your own risk. I am not responsible for any consequenses if you continue reading. Furthermore, I do absolutely NOT support sexual abuse or harressment in any way. This got created for fictional purpouses only. If you suffer from trauma regarding this topic, please search a professional for help.
**********************************************

Y/N POV:

you looked up, facing the person in front of you. What were his intentions? You never knew, what he was up to. Your eyes met, his eyes filled with passion and desire. Maybe you would not make it out alive tonight...

The monster approached you, coming closer. Step by step. Inch by inch to close off any distanse between you two. Your breathing got heavy, your brain failed in thinking streight ahead. With every step this man came closer, your heart beat louder. You were sure he could hear it too. Was that it now?

Suddenly, his metalic hand grabed you by the throat, pulling your face towards him. "Ooooh my my, what a gorgeous little neck you have.", he cooed soductively, giving you a wink. You were gasping for air, his grip around your neck tightened and you started choking. What was he doing?

Finally, he let go off you and crouched down in front of you. His gaze was fixating you, staring deep into your soul. Your breatingg got heavier and heavier by the minute as Mettaton started to slowly move closer towards you. You were too scared and scaken to even make a move. There was no chance of escaping him! Now, you were right where he janted you to be.

"My sweet, sweet gem,...", he started talking in a bitterly sweet voice while outstretching one of his hands, to gently caress nour cheek. Your heart stopped beating completely as you sat there, still, frozen in fear.

"What's wrong my dearest gem?", the root asked, his face now only inches away from yours. Did he expect you to answer? Despite all efforts to open your mouth, to find your voice to speak up, convincing him to let go off you, nothing happened. You stayed quiet. All your determination had left you already. Thewe was nothing to loose anymore. The beast had won already and all you had left was the headspace, you could flee into. So what should you do now? Let him have his way with you? Should you run and try to escape or just surrender? After all, there was no determination left! All your willpower got successfully beaten down by this...this DEAMON!

Mettaton's face jas now uncomfortably close to yours. His demonic red eyes pierced deep through your soul. A smirk was on his face. Your noses almost touched, as he leaned in further, slojly wrapping his arms around your neck. Your little haart was pounting hard against your chest, as you realised, what he was planning on doing.

But it was too late already...

Soon enough, you felt a pair of metallic lips connecting with yours. Suddenly, you blacked out. Every little part of your soul was against all of the things this man went on doing to you!

The monster started to deepen the kiss, forcefully pulling nou in, grasping onto you as if nou could free yourself from his violent claws. Mettaton started moving you against a wall, making an escape impossible. You just sat there, frozen in plac There was nothing nou could do against his strengh anywans. You knej that. He made this clear to nou!

As if a normal kiss wasn't enouth for him, you felt something wierd trying to enter your mouth. It was long and snnthetic but strangely warm. However as you went on thinking about it, you wish you jere far, far away...

His synthetic tongue tapped against your teeth, demanding you to open your mouth, However, you refused. He already crossed many of your bondries and you jouldn't alloy this man to cross even more! But it was clear to see, that he wanted you and he was going to get you, no matter the prize.

Once again he tried to enter your mouth, this time using more force.

He held you tight, pressing your body against his own. There was no way for you to escape! Again he kissed you, passionately and deep. His lips were harsh and cold, even though they were made out of a soft material. The machines arms wrapped around your waist, holding you in place. Time seamlessly stood still. Everything felt unreal as if you were trapped in a terrible nightmare.
The robot did not seem to notice your ever growing discomfort. He was intransed by you. Nothing and no one could now tare you two apart!
Right now, you were limb. Not even a single muscle moved, no hair was twitching. There was nothing! The more you might move, the worse and the longer this torment will be. So you decided not to move at all. Simply let this creature have his way with you and it will be over. His grip held you tight while your gaze stared blankly into the dark nothingness. Nothing was able to be processed. The brain turned on Auto – Mode. Your soul beat hard against your chest, adrenaline building up from within.
Mettaton bit your neck, you took a sharp breath. However after that, you continued zoning out, trying not to pay attention to what was happening to you in this very moment. But still you could feel his sharp fangs digging through your warm, tender flesh. It felt like knives were cutting through your skin. A never ending torture, never ending pain. The blood was pumping through your vanes like a river while your heart was beating fast. Death was all you wanted at this point.
The monster stopped for a bit, looking at your shaking body and smiled. He achieved what he so wanted. The new mark on your neck was still dripping from the fresh blood flowing out. His hunger was still not satisfied. However he needed to contain himself to not cause further damage. Soon he would get your soul.
And if it was the last ever thing he did.

*************************************************

Good morning my lovely Rita,

I know it has been a long time since my last update here. I sincerely apologise for the long waiting.
It is just that in my life, they have been a lot of things going on.
I had a right block, which prevented me from updating and continuing this book.
Furthermore, I started my vocational training in August 2020 23.
And then, when I actually wanted to continue, something in my family happened. My mother, finally divorced, my stepfather!

However, I am now back and I will  TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY.to

NOW PLEASE, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

🌸 Suki 🌸