Chapter 19

Disclaimer!!!!!

I, by far, do NOT support toxic relationship, ubuse or any other sucjects, whitch are portrayed in this chapter! This is written for fictional purposes only! If this may trigger you, please do NOT continue and tune in next time. If you still continue, you may do so at your own risk.

Thank you and now enjoy

********************************************************

Y/N POV:

You awoke in the same, dark room you had been inside so often. The walls had the same red colour. There weere posters of various Goth-Rock bands were hanging on the walls, the guitar still leaning next to the door, its colour slowly fading. Did yhe really bring you back here? All you could remember, was Mettaton and a hit on your head. Maybe he was the reason you were here.

Carefully to not hurt yourself in the process, you tried to sit up carefully, only to find out, that you were chained to the bed. 

Did he do that again? Why did you pass out?

What did he do to you?

So many unanswered questions were linguring in your tired and confused mind. But you were sure, thet they would never get answered. There was no chance.

You pulled on the chains once more, but nothing happened. There was no excape now. You were officially trapped here! Would the robot look after you soon? Where even was he?

After unsuccessful atempts of freeing yourself, you layed back down in frustration. Why did this need to happen to you?

Suddenly, the door got unlocked and Mettaton walked in. His red orbs scanned the dimmlz lit room. Then, they fell onto you. His two visible eyes softened for a moment before sending you the most frightening glare you have ever seen throughout your life.  You layed still, not daring to breathe.

The monster approached you with large steps, maing the air around both of you more and more tense the closer he came. His gaze softened as soon as he stood in front of you, nealing down to meet your face. Your heart stopped beating, time seemed to stop as your soul was pounding heavily against your chest. Your stomach got all tingly and you felt...strange. It was an indiscribable emotion, what you felt. It was filled with fear and anger. On the other hand you felt safe, secure and warm. Even...loved...

Mettaton looed you up and down, almost undressing you with his gaze. It made you uncomfortable to say the least. Need him that close to you! But you couldn't change the situation, no matter how much you wish to, but he would finally leave you
what is now there, looking down at you with the same menacing smile, he always had on his lips. However, his eyes had a different look for you. They didn't look threatening, neither Erik and. His were filled with love and... Passion?
The Spark of passion, and last, lingering in his eyes, didn't make the situation any better. Honestly, it made it even worse for you! You didn't want anything from the robot. The only thing you wanted, was for him to let you go! and if he didn't want to let you go, he should at least kill you and end your suffering! There was no need to live anymore so why didn't he just end it? He was a human eradication robot after all and you were a human, weren't you?
Mettaton still have his case focused on you. He seemed to be studying every move you made, every breath you took, every hair on your face. You still didn't dare to breathe, but at some point you had to. If you refused to inhale oxygen, he would simply die. Of course, death was what you wanted. But you didn't want to die like that! Nobody wanted to die like that! At least you didn't know anybody, who wanted to end their suffering like that.

"Seems as if you have woken up, my gem.", the male spoke in a hushed voice, brushing a strand of hair away from your face. His gentle touch made you shivver, flinch back and trying to melt in with the mattress. The robot chuckeled at your action. It appeared ammusing to him.

"Why so frightened? Aren't you happy to bwe back home?", he asked and you shook your head. This made his expression quite furious. You were sure, that rebellion was not the best option if you wanted to escape unharmed.

"You are such an unthankful brat, Y/N! After all what I've done to you, you are still ungreatful and unhappy?", the monster asked, this time with a much louder voice. You just looked at him with a blank stare. You didn't care, what he would do to you or how he would punnish you. You just wanted to die!

"Answer me when I talk to you!", Mettaton demanded, pinching your cheek softly but you didn't budge, making him boil with anger even more. Was it wron what you were doing? Definitely yes or else he would treat you much softer, nicer and more different. But it didn't matter to you anymore. This treatment was something, you became well acquainted to.

"Answer me already!", he shouted and you finally opened your mouth to speak. "Just...let...me...go!", you hissed through clenched teeth. Your sudden twist in behaviour made Mettaton take a step back in supprise. However he caught himself quickly. Quicker than you had expected him to come back to his senses. And then, it happened...

Mettatons expression changed from just a little bit mad to super furious. The tall man approached your tiny form, forcefully grabbed one unchained wrist and brutally yanked you up. The chain, whitch had just been wrapped around your arm, bursted in piesces, falling to the ground with a rattling noise. The strong bossmonster held you tight in his cold, rough grasp. The red glove, what was free, was tight around your neck just a few moments later. Everything happened so fast, that your tired and starved brain couldn't process, what was happening. And soon, your body got slammed against a dirty, cold brick wall with dangerous force.

Breathing was hard, your back was aching and your heart was beating in fear. The feeling of threat was rushing through your body, adrenaline punping through your vains. was this the final showdown? The creatures face came closer and closer to yours, his bloody red eyes meeting your e/c ones. So many emotions were linguring in those orbs. You could see love, anger, frustration and even lust! The last one scared you the most. Would this man...? You weren't sure if Mettaton would ever do that or if he won't. This man was unpredictable! You couldn't just read him like one of your books. Your blood was hot as his face approached you further and further. If he could breathe, his breath would hit your face. He did make breathing sounds though, what was strange. As his face was close enough to yours, he just slammed his cold, metalic lips onto yours, taking your breath away but not in a good way. This was too fast for you! He deepened the kiss, almost melting in with it whise his hand still rested on your throat, fixating you on that cold wall.

And allthough your brain told you, that this was more than wrong, your soul seemed to pretty much enjoy this. It was pounding hard, glowing a bright collour. It didn't want this to stop and your soul did not have the erge to keep up a fight. Soon, Mettaton pulled away, ghasping for air as he looked at you. The grip around your neck had loosened enough for you to breathe again and to be honest, you were thankful for that..

"Ooh, darling, your lips are so...soft.", the robot cooed and smiled at you. Now there was passion in his eyes, his soul pounding and glowing in a deep red. It was bright now, litting up the room even more. You just looked up at him, frozen in place. Would he kiss you again? Was this the verry end of it?

"I just want to...I want to make you mine!", the tall giant expressed his passionate love for you, kissing you once more, this time even firmer. There were so many emotions in that second kiss. Once there was passion, lust and desire. But underneath all this, there was just pure love and affection. Mettaton pressed his cold metallic body onto yours, trapping you and cornoring you, releasing his hand from your throat. His lips pardened, then reconnected with yours hungrily. You didn't dare to disobey, because you were scared, what he would do to you. Furthermore your soul enjoyed it...a little too much.

But the kisses were nothing compaired to what else this robot will do to you in the future...

*********************************************************

Hello my dearest people on the internet,

Thank you for reading this chapter again. I am glad, someone still reads it.

And thank you for voting, commenting, sharing. Don't forget, this is nothing, you must do. However, I would be happy if you did.

Until we meet again,

Iraina