Chapter 15: "You are mine and mine alone!"

Mettaton:

Y/N looked so peaceful in their sleep. But why did they not want to obey him? Did he do something wrong? Probably not! They were just confused and fearful, that must be the reason.

The creature smiled as he gently brushed fingers through the humans soft hair. He wanted to hold them...forever...

But there was nothing and no one holding the man from fulfilling his wants and needs. Alphys did not want his prized gem anymore. So they were all his now! They were all his now! Nobody ever would take his beloved darling away from im! Even if he had to lock them up in a cage, away from all eyes to see!

He carefully stretched out his arms, picking up the human and hugging them tightly. However, he needed to be extremely careful to not crush them with is superhuman strengh. He couldn't forgive himself if he ever killed them!

Y/N shifted in their sleep. Something seemed to bother them. And then, they opened their beautiful e/c eyes, looking right at him. Oh how much he adored this eyes! Moreover he adored this fearful look, they gave him. Their eyes were like a magical spell or like something hypnotic, entrancing him the more he looked at them. Mettaton only wanted those eyes to look at him and him alone! Only the robot himself should be allowed to see all these gorgeous emotions, this eyes and this prescious human were able to perform.

"W...what are you...", Y/N started to speak, but got interrupted by two lips connecting with theirs. Mettaton kissed his beloved, putting all his love in just that one kiss. Unfortunately, his prized gem ended this too soon for his liking. But they did not have a chance anyhow. He would simply just kiss them again and again and again!

"Why did you pull away?", he asked, raising an eyebrow in irritation and anger. "I...I don't want to do this...", his gem replied, tears rolling down their soft face. A face, he wanted to keep hidden from this cruel, cruel world.

"but my Y/N...I...I thought...you like me...", the robot sobbed, breaking down into tears.

2Please don't cry, my gem.". However his gem didn't stop crying. Their cries and sobs became even worse as he hugged them tightly.

"Stop Crying!", he suddenly yelled, making the poor Y/N in his arms shivver in fear. "Why are you crying now? There is nothing to be sad about. Isn't that right, my prized gem?", the machine cooed, crouching down until their faces were on the exact same level, placing his red gloves on both of their soft, little cheeks before brushing their tears away. "You don't need to cry, darling. Nobody will hurt you. You are safe here.".

Then, he moved his metallic face closer to the face of this amazing being in front of him, kissing their lips once more. And hell were those lips soft! Y/N did not pull away, too scared of what might happen, if she infuriated this gigantic robot even further. They did not want to get injured or...killed.

Another kiss followed. This time however, it was a more passionate kiss. Their lips were like a drug for the ghost, who posessed this body! He couldn't get enough of this lips, neither could he ever get tired of his new, prized gem.

"You are mine and mine alone, Y/N.", the robot whispered into the humans ears, sending shivvers up and down their spine. And even though Y/N didn't want to be his, they didn't have a choice. So they said: "Yes. I am only yours and yours alone."

Mettaton smiled, giving his gem another kiss. "What a good, obedient human you are, my prized gem.".

*****************************************

Good evening, good morning, hello or whatever time of day you are in, my beloved flowers,

This is the forth chapter today. I am keen today I guess.

I am sorry, that this is a shorter one and that the vew of Reader wasn't even portrayed. However, I hope, that you all enjoyed this dose of cringe, whitch I gladly wrote for all of you!

I would be happy to get some feeback of if you like, hate, or look neutral at this book. Only if you like that is. Don't feel preassured to do that.

Until we meet again,+

Iraina.