Chapter 22

Y/N POv:

You looked up at the male robot in front of you. Why did he stop? Was there still good inside him? You were sure that there was nothing good inside this monster's soul. So why did he stop then?

Carefully you sat up after he got down from you. ,]hen you looked at him. His eyes gave you a comforting look or at least he tried to do that. His face scowed the same creepy grin idid all the time. You still looked at him. and he sciled at him.

"I...I am so sorry my darling.", the male said in a sad tone, his eyes reflecting the guilt he felt. Iwas truely a sad scene. That even made you feel pitty for this sad being. He didn't deserve to suffer. There must be a reason why he did this to you. Maybe he needed a secund chance. So you looked at him, trying your best to make him feel understooe.

"Why are you so nice to me after all I've done to you?", the male in front of you asked as you gave him a timmid smile. Indeed that was a question wearth asking. Whz were you so nice to a person, who ubducted, tortured and almost raped you? What was the reason for you giving Mettaton an other chance?

"I don't know really'", you answered as he extended his one hand to brush some hair out of your face, however he quickly pulled it back. That was mice of h,m to not touch you.

"I am so, so sorry. I didn't know, what hapsened. I couldn't control myself, Y/N. It's just, that I never had a friend or someone, who was genuenlnice to me. Everyone just treats you like wearthless garbege down here. Nobody truelcares for you down here no matter how much they seem to do so. Even your own family will leave you alone. Down here it's Kill or be killed.".

"But whadoes that have to do with me?", You shily asked and Mettaton looked at you and said:

"Well, My prized gem, I will simply keep you here so you can never leave me. But don't worry. After some time, you will adjust perfectlto your new life down here with me."

He giggled at the thought of you staying with him. But you never wanted to stay with him or stay here in general! The only thing you wanted was for him to let you go or to kill you once and for all. Hell No, There was no way you would stay with that creep!

"No way I will stahere!", You said, adrenaline running through your vains as you sait so. The metalic creature just smiled at you and forcefully grabbed your chion, making you meet his pearcing red orbs as he growled:

"You will stay here bmy side! It will only be a matter of time until you understand. I only want what's best for you, Y/N. The monsters out there only want to get their hands and claws on your beautiful soul.".

You gulped as he said those worde, his claws digging deeply through the red gloves into your dry skin. So  he only wanted you  for himself. His face leaned in closer to yours, kissing your lips softly but hungrily. His cold lips brushed against your warm lips, sending a cold shivver down your spine. he pulled back after a few secunds, staring into your eyes. He seemed to adkire them more than usual. 

"I am sorry.", he softly spoke and turned away in embarressment. Mettaton cuddled you, pullee you closer to his chest. The robot was madly in love with you. He held you close and hugged you His metalic arms held you tight, rubbing your back comforting and loving you. The minute he saw you. He deeply loved you. 

"But soon, you'll be mine and mine alone.", the robot said  softly and corassed your back once more. He seemed to really mean it or was it just a trap? You didn't know if he meant what he just said. Sure he didn't! Why wouldn't he hurt you? Maybe he just wanted your trust back. But would you give it to him? 

"I don't want to be yours!", you protested. But would it work? Honestly you weren't sure of what to do and what to say. You were trapped now. You were trapped with this insane man and you should now spend the rest of your eternal life with this creature! Thewe was no escape!

"Shush now, my love! You are mioe, got it?  Nobody is gonna save you!", Mettaton said in a verry unsattleing tone, which made you shivver. 

"But you can't keep me here against my will! That's not how love works, Mettaton.", you replied with  as much emphathy as you could provide. Was it so hard to understand for him? Why won't he let you go? 

*********************************************************'

Hello my wonderful flowers!

I am happy to give you this chapter. Hopefully everything is alright.

How are you? Is everything alright? Did you have a nice and happy Easter?

I just hope you did.

Thank you for reading this book so far.

Until next time

Kyu