Chapter 6: Where am I?

Y/N POV:

There was a faint noise in the distants, what caused you to wake up from your strange dream. In fact, your dream seemed verry, verry real. However,  you were not able to recall what exactly happened in this dream. All you could remember, was a strange,  little person and your shattered SOUL. 

As you opened your eyes, you needed to blink a couple of times. The yoom you were in, was unfamilliar and you could not remember, where you were and how you came here.  As you tried reaching out to scratch your itching nose, you realized, that your hand was chained to the bed you layed on. the bed seemed hard and uncomfortable. After thinking a while about the cause of your unfortunate situation, you slowly remembered.

There was a hole, a talking flower, several super aggressive monsters. Then, you got won by a robot in a game of cards he played against a small skeleton.   The robot brought you to a laboratory and then he you fled from a yellow monster lady and you got knocked unconscious. 

Now, you were here, tied to a bed and illuminated by a strange light.  As you looked around, you saw other strange beings, also laying in those hospital beds. You questioned, what kind of monster they were. It was too dark to see. Furthermore, you could not move your head propally. There must be ropes around your two rists, your feet, your weist and maybe your neck too. 

Your stomach growled like a hungry bear. When was he last time you ate? Even your throat was as dry as the Sahara desert and your head felt as if there was a maniak crushing it with a hammer. 

But there still was this one question lingering in your mind, eating your brain.

Where am I?

______________________________________________________________

Hello my beautiful people,

I know, this is a rather short chapter. But I hope that it still was good.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting

until next time we meet,

Iraina.