Chapter 14: trapped

Mettaton:
" what do you mean? Nothing about them changed?", The scientist-yelled out of frustration, slamming her fist on the operation table. Mettaton just looked at her with a plain look on his face. However, his smile still was there.
" no. Nothing has changed. The humans still is like the first one. Everything seems to be normal.", he reported, mentally, preparing for the next fix, his master might throw at him. He already was used to this behaviour, if any of her experiments failed. He was by far the best experiment so far. No one after other experiments could overcome him and Alphys was very proud of this
" whatever! Get rid of this waste of space!", she ordered as she adjusted spiral glasses once more. It was a strange habit of hers. The robot just looked at her. Did you really just order him to get rid of his beloved, prized gem?
" did I hear you correct? How would you like me to dispose of a failed experiment?", The machine asked, giving his master, and creator, questionable looks, as she turned towards him, giving him the deadliest Claire, he has ever seen in his entire existence.
" I don't care what you do about it. All I know is, that I don't want to see them. You can keep them or kill them entirely. I don't care".
Mettaton swore that he had never heard anything better in his entire life. He really was allowed to keep them? So they were all his? There's really were exciting news!
" as you wish. I will is called the human out of your site.", the robot replied and left. It's always beating faster and faster, De Niro, he came to. Y/N. Soon, they would be united and nothing could ever tear them apart. It would be all they needed and they were all he needed. They were his prized gem after all! He loved them, unconditionally nothing could change this.
So the robot did what he had to do.  Mettaton picked up the tiny, weak human, who was still sleeping and left the room as fast as possible. Then, he went to his chamber, opening them and carefully placing the human on the bed. They have been here before, he remembered. It was before his master, took them away from him.
Alphys never even entered this room. So the human must be Sophie. She wouldn't dare to enter this room. The machine knew it, and that is why he was completely sure, that his prized, adored and precious gem would be safe here

Y/N POV

You awoke in a different location than you had been falling asleep at. The room was tiny and a little messy with posters all over the walls. Posters of a variety of Goth, Metal and Post Punk bands printed on them. After a few moments of just gazing around the dimmly lit room, you finally remembered, where you were.

You sat up in shock as you tried to get up immediately from the tiny bed you just layed on. Why were you here? Was this another experiment or another game? What did the robot want from you this time? didn't he already had enough? Why was he doing this to you? Couldn't he just leave you alone?

"Good morning, my prized gem!", a too familliar voice exclamed and you turned around, almost falling over if not two metallic arms had hindered you from falling. You just looked up to see Mettaton standing in front of you, holding you close and smiling at you menacingly. His grin made you feel uncomfortable in many different ways.

"Oh darling,...", he cooed, gently patting your back as he hugged you tighter, barely giving you enough space to breathe. "...you don't need to be so scared. You are safe now.".

You stared at him with big eyes. Why was he telling you that? Surely it was just a trick. A little game to make him worthy of your trust.

"L-let go of me!", you shouted at him. Your sudden outburst catching the robot off guarde, before he regaind his composure, looking at you with a menacing glare. Mettaton never gave you such looks. You must have really hurt him.

"Darling, is that the way to thank your savior?", the man asked with a growl in his voice. Your legs trembeled in fear. Fear, of what he might do to you if you continued behaving like this.

"I...I am sorry...", you stuttered and his eyes softened again. "You will be forgiven, my prized gem. Now, how about you get something to eat? Doesn't that sound great?".

You were taken aback by his sudden change of emotion but decided to go with it. Maybe playing along would help you to get through this all.

"Umm...yeah it does sound great.".

The tobot seemed pleased with your answer and pulled something out of a pouch what was hanging around his weist.

He handed you an apple. "Eat!", the machine ordered and you obeyed, eating the whole apple in less than five minutes. You really were hungry.

"My my, you really were hungry.", he commented and you looked away in slight embarressment. Why did he need to comment on this?

"Now my ear, let us put you back to sleep. You must be really exhausted, right?, the robot spoke up but you shook your head. You did not want to sleep now! Sleeping was your activity, you did for tha last days! Moreover, you had so many, many questions to ask. However, you weren't the one making the decisions here, were you?

"Darling, I do not want to force you to sleep. So please be a good little human and go to sleep.", his british voice snarled. It was obvious, that Mettaton wasn't pleased with your sudden disobedience. but you still did not submit or move from your spot. Furious about your little tentrom, Mettaton grabbed you with force, making you squeak out loud and then, he threw you on the bed.

"Well, my dear Y/N. If you don't want to sleep now, I will simply make you sleep.", Mettaton said in a sickly seet tone, pressing his thumb on a spasific part of your head, what made you pass out as soon as he applied some pressure to it.

**************************************************

Hello my beloved readers,

This is the third chapter today and maybe another one will follow.

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting and all the other stuff.

I am still surprised, that some people out there even read this. So a big Thank You to everyone!

And until we meet again,

Iraina