Chapter 21

Mettaton:

He looked at the tiny, weak human underneath him. Oh how he adored them! There were no words for how much he loved this tiny thing. Hell he could crush them with his love and affection!

The little human tried to escape but he wouldn't let them get far! Y/N was only his. They were his property and nobody even was allowed to take them away from the monster. His life was depending on them! Never would Mettaton let his dearest Y/N go!

Again he kissed them deeply, inhaling their scent and feeling peasceful. And he knew for sure that his prized gem would love him one day just as much as he loved them.

He loved every piesce of them. His hands were wondering over thier body, his fingers exploring every centimeter of their skin. He loved it so much! Their body was just perfect!  He looked into thier eyes, filled with fear and threat. He loved it so much when his human gave him that look.

Mettaton knew how much he wanted Y/N but he needed to contain his composior just a little longer. He could break thier trust if he did something wrong now. It was dangerous to  say the least.  But he loved them so much! This little being should only belong to him. Sure iwas wrong to lock them up, but did he have another choice? Y/N might leave if Mettaton ever decides to let them go.

Soon hi:ands were resting on thgr thighs, Y/N was frozen in place. Would he really do such a thing to then? Again the monster looked down at his prey. Should he really sucome to his lustful needs? He blinked twice, shook his head and released his tiny human. He could not harm them no matter how much he wanted them.

Y/N looked at him with big eyes as they sat back up. He just smiled at them but they still looked scared. What has he done? Why were they still scared of him? But Y/N would learn to love him one day, no matter how long it will take.

*********************

Hello you wonderful people,

I finally uploaded a new chapter. Sorry that it took me ages. Furthermore I am sorry for it being such a short one.

Take care

Thank you for reading and voting. It really helps me.

Until we meet again,

Kyuketsuki

P: This got written in Braille.