Colorful Carnival

Começar do início

"We should probably get ready." His breathing heavy as his eyes move slowly back to my sore lips, his own lips red and plump.

"Okay." My breath comes out heavy as a smile curves its way onto his beautiful lips, I trace them slowly with my finger and he grips my hips tighter.

Hopping off Alex, he lets out a loud groan as I stroll into the bathroom, the door closed behind me I strip.

The handled turned for the shower I jump in, hot water runs slowly down my back. It slides between my shoulder blades as I tilt my head back, grabbing shampoo and some other hair product.

I quickly wash and place a foot outside the shower as my fingers slowly curl around the handle. The sound of the water switching off tells me I may remove myself from the small room.

The cool air brushes over me as I wrap a towel over my body, opening white door I look out and see the duffle bag.

Cloths lay neatly folded on the table that the bag lays on, a dark shirt and a pair of clean blue jeans. "Thank you." Alex turns as I pick the cloths up slowly from the desk.

My eyes running over the long sleeved shirt, the pants may be a little hot for this weather but I not so sure we have anything else. "I'm sorry for the hot cloths in such weather it's just that all we have." His voice soft as I feel his eyes plastered on me.

"No, it great. Thank you. I'll be fine." I whisper softly as the material runs under my fingers but I can already know how hot I will be.

"Okay that's good." Soft lips press to my temples before I hear the click of the bathroom door being closed.

Slipping the shirt over my head, the sleeves covering up the gold marks that twists around my wrist, delicate patterns that curve like sharp thorns. It shimmers and glistens as I softly run my finger over the smooth circles of the pattern.

The pants slip on perfectly, hugging around the hips carefully. My wet hair hanging loosely around my face, my eyes slide slowly to the window.

Colors that could even be seen by the blind, flash brightly even when the sun hangs high in the sky.

The morning birds sitting comfortably on the edges of windows just watching the world go by. Their beautiful feather lining around small bodies, as wind brushes over them softly.

The door to the bathroom open softly, Alex's musky scent seeps into the room, circling around me as my eyes catch the appearance of a small spider climbing up the side of the window.

Its long black legs slowly moving to propel itself up the one hundred eighty degree angel. It's small little fuzzy body taking me curiosity as I just watch it for a few seconds.

Turning around Alex's musclier chest almost blind me, trying not to have my mouth drop open I turn slowly back around trying to hide the red tint in my cheeks.

"Do you like what you see." His voice sends shivers crawling down my back. "Yes, I may if you place a shirt over yourself." I shoot carefully back as my back still faces him.

"That hurts princess, you have wounded me." I chuckle at the fake hurt that leaks into his words.

Rock solid arms wrap slowly around my waist, mint invades my nose. "Since when have you called me princess." My eyebrows quirk up as I feel his breath brushing over my ear.

"Since know." He chuckles as my cheeks sting from the heat. The blood that rushes to my face, totally noticeable.

"Come here I need to place the contacts in your eyes, their so gold today." The door shuts behind us as I sit down by the corner of the sink.