Chapter 66 - Stranded Part 2

The live streaming ended and everyone was on high as they have achieved their goal. Meantime, it was still raining very hard and the Metro was flooded. At the common dressing area where they all are still on high with what they did, everyone felt hunger. They were all helping one another to prepare and make use what's left in the pantry and cooking for everyone.

While waiting for the food to cook, JoWaPao, Alden and Maine were talking on their sleeping arrangements. The other staff were also planning where they are to sleep. They all agreed that everyone sleeps in one area so that no one is left behind. No one will be sleeping far behind so that everyone is accounted for. Alden let Maine use their common dressing room (AlDub Room) and he will take the folding  bed and sleep in the common dressing room with JowaPao.

They ate dinner together and they were still at it, bantering, laughing, telling different stories and just before they all go to sleep they all prayed together for everyone's safety and while they were praying the electricity went off due to the typhoon and thunderstorm. Buong Metro Manila brownout. Sa APT, ginamit nila ang generator hence, they  need to make sure na tipin para tumagal ang gamit. So everyone occupied the ground floor, nag set up nag mga tulugan sa stage at the audience area as the aircon is open only sa ground floor. Meantime si Maine ayaw matulog mag isa sa common room nila ni Alden kaya lahat sila nasa common dressing room. Nilabas ni Alden yun couch na nagiging kama para lahat sila magkakasama. Alden was already taking the other couch when Pao told him, Oy Alden diyan ako wag ka mangagaw ng lugar! Habang sina Jose and Wally ay nakapwesto na ang mga folding beds nila. Dito ka na malaki naman itong sofa bed, sabi ni Maine. O dun ka na lang malaki naman yan segunda ni Jose.

Okay lang ba? tanong ni Alden kay Maine. Oo naman, sagot nito. It was all natural, Maine wasn't thinking of anything dahil dati naman na sila natutulog sa sofa bed pag pagod na. There was no malice at all for her. On the other hand, Alden was a bit awkward as it is no longer  the same Maine already have a boyfriend and he should be more careful now that he knows that Jason resents the fact that he is still around Maine even if it is work. Besides they are not alone naman so Alden took the offer and laid down on t he sofa bed with Maine. While everyone was already getting ready to sleep, Maine's phone rang and it was Jason. 

Labas lang ako sagutin ko lang to, Maine said to everyone in the room. And she went out and answer Jason's call. 

Kamusta ka naman dyan? Are you comfortable? - Jason

Yeah, I am good. Sanay naman na ako mag stay dito its like second home to me and everyone is here naman kaya okay lang its like with second family second home. You how are you? And how's everyone? - Maine

Good to hear. Everyone here are okay, walang kuryente but we are all good. - Jason

That's good to hear - Maine. And there was a long silence. no one knew what the other one would say. Until Jason broke the silence by commenting. 

I saw your live stream, you were trending. - Jason

Ah talaga, oo nga ang galing andaming nag padala ng mga gifts at stars, that would be a big help sa mga victims ng typhoon. At saka ang saya lang nung ginawa namin enjoy talaga (Maine was very excited telling the story without any intention or any malice put in kasi masaya naman talaga yun nangyari it was one for the books).

I saw the games too pati yun pagkanta mo....niyo. - Jason

Ah yun, oo saya nung games namin na on the spot lang namin ginawa lahat pati yun mga songs na kinanta namin. - Maine

Yeah I saw that game wherein you kissed and that game where you were piggy back riding and being carried like a bride, yeah that was fun. And the duets those were nice ha like you were all alone in your on world. (Jason started to rant, di na niya napigilan tuloy tuloy lang siya sa pagsasabi). And Maine, was caught dumbstruck listening to what Jason was saying.

San nanggagaling ito Jason? Don't tell me nagseselos ka? - Maine

Wala ba akong karapatan? - Jason

I don't believe I am hearing this from you of all people - Maine

Don't tell me you are acting it all out? Galing nyo naman umakting. - Jason

Do I really have to defend myself...ourselves just because you are so jealous na wala naman dahilan? You are being immature and petty. - Maine

Ako na immature at ikaw na ang enjoy! - Jason

Did you just call to pick a fight? Talagang nag aksaya ka ng battery ng phone mo inspite the lack of electricity, sana ginamit mo na lang for emergency purposes di ba? - Maine

And there was silence. And again, Jason broke the silence by saying sorry plainly without  any explanation. And just said, that if it will be all okay tomorrow he will him up from APT. Maine took long to answer as she was very upset. She just said, 'no need to pick me up tomorrow, Tatay and Dean will be coming over to pick me up'

Sige pahinga ka na, I know you had a tiring day. Sorry talaga, I will make it up to you - Jason

Sige na ingat kayo diyan (ends the call) - Maine

It took a little while for Maine to go back to the common area where they are all set up to sleep. Alden was reading, while the others were busy with their phones. She was silent and getting herself on the sofa bed shared with Alden when he asked her 'You okay?'

Yeah I am good. And she laid down her back facing Alden. He knew her too well to tell that there is something wrong but chose to keep mum about it. He continued reading and he heard her sobbing. Maine was controlling not to cry but cannot help it and didn't notice that her sobs was heard by Alden.

I know you are not okay, I hear you, and if you want to talk I am here I will listen so you can feel better. - RJ

Her back still facing RJ, Thank you,  I will be fine - Maine

How can she tell RJ that her boyfriend is jealous of him? She wouldn't dare tell him or confide that will be so awkward. Maine fell asleep, while Alden pretended to be reading but in reality he cannot get off his mind that Maine was crying until she fell asleep and that worried him pero iba na kasi situation ngayon kaya he needs to put that space between them. When he noticed that Maine has fallen as sleep he closed his book and said his prayers and prepared to sleep. He was facing Maine's back when he fell asleep.

-------------------------------

She woke up early and the very first thing she saw was RJ's face as she was now facing him. He was still sleeping. She was staring at him and her thoughts was saying, how calm and unbothered this guy is, his angelic face so peaceful. Dati pag ganito nya makikita ang face ni RJ pagkagising niya she would kiss his nose. She would like to do it very much pero iba na ngayon. Kung si RJ mauuna magising at nakaharap ito sa kanya RJ would kiss her nose and whisper his good morning, pero iba na ngayon. She was still staring at RJ when she heard Paolo in a hush tone say 'Huy Menggay  baka malusaw yan wag masyadong titigan' Maine just smiled and was about to look at Paolo when suddenly RJ's eyes opened and greeted her good morning with a smile. Maine's doe eyes grew big as she was caught staring at him and abruptly turn away that she did not notice that she was already at the edge of the bed and she fell.

Paolo burst out laughing while RJ panicked and stood to go to Maine to check if she is okay. 

Ikaw kasi nanggugulat ka e! Maine told RJ. He offered his hand to help Maine stand up and the latter took it. Ano masakit sayo? nabalian ka ba? RJ asked as he was so worried. Kalma, okay lang ako wag kasi naggugulat! while Paolo was trying his best not to laugh so hard as everyone else are still asleep. RJ was just smiling at her and Paolo's laughter was so contagious that they both ended laughing in silence.

------------

sorry sa sobrang late update, dami lang po ginawa - author

**errors under your care po!!!***