Chapter 29 - Dinner Date - Now (1)

Alden was so busy looking where to bring Maine for their dinner date tonight. And he decided to bring Maine to Piazza Roma Ristorante Como. He started to check on the place and says that he needs to make a reservation. His reservation has yet to be confirmed and he is starting to feel agitated. He starts to walk back and forth while waiting for the reservation to be confirmed. He went out of his room bringing with him his laptop. He was on his way to the mini library when Alessandro saw him walking back and forth in the mini library. And so Alessandro approached him and asked "what's wrong signore?" Alden was surprised and told Alessandro that he is having a hard time with a reservation at Piazza Roma Ristorante Como for tonight at 7:30PM.

Alessandro said "e cosi? un momento" (is that so? wait a moment) and he went to the reception area, picked up the phone and talked to someone. Alden was still checking the website page of the restaurant for his reservation to be confirmed and it is still on a waiting list. Alessandro went back to talk to Alden and said "Signore Faulkerson, your reservation is approved. I have a friend there and he will take care of you" Alden was so relieved "Grazie, graze" and just man hugged Alessandro and thanked him profusely. He was so happy that when he got back to his laptop his reservation is already confirmed and he just let out a sigh of relief and just so happy. He went out for a moment to buy something and will be on his way to prepare himself for tonight's dinner date with Menggay.

Inside the room of Maine, clothes were scattered around as Maine is undecided on what she would wear for tonight. She is already giving up when she heard a knock on her door. It was Mikoy bringing her the clothes she sent for laundry. Mikoy saw the room and was appalled to see the mess.

Anong ipo ipo ang dumaan sa room mo girl?! - Mikoy

E kasi wala ako maisuot for tonight e. - Maine

Bakit anong meron tonight aber? - Mikoy

Maine was hesitant to say but she had no other choice as she needs help really quick. "Alden asked me out for dinner tonight and I don't have anything to wear (pouts)"

Ay! talaga ba? may dinner na magaganap tonight?! I am so excited for you girl! - Mikoy

Secret lang Mikoy ha wag ipagkakalat please - Maine

Oo naman girl ano ka ba. Hala siya tulungan kita sa OOTD mo. Anong wala kang damit ayan at nagkalat di ka naman kasi maghanap. Wait! rule of thumb dapat lagi may dalang little black dress, it never fails. Dapat alam mo yan girl! - Mikoy

And they both tried to find a little black dress from the mess that was scattered. And Alas! Mikoy found the outfit.

Perfect! This is the outfit for you tonight. Simple yet elegant. Tapos simple lang Hair mo, super light make up lang and you will be the prettiest girl! Tapos you have this red scarf to keep you warm kasi short sleeves pero medyo mababa neck line.  Ako na bahala sayo. - Mikoy

Maine was so thankful for Mikoy as he assisted her in her OOTD and helped her clean up the mess that was scattered in her room. Everything is falling into place, Maine hopes that it will be a good night for both her and RJ. Meantime, on the other room. Alden also was having the same issue, finding the right outfit for tonight's dinner date. Good thing he brought with him his basic black coat and would have underneath a long sleeves undershirt since he has plain white, black, blue and green, he also had two with designs. He settled with the one with design. And so he laid all on his bed and started to prepare for bath.

7:00 PM and Alden started to knock on Maine's door to pick her up. On the second knock Maine opens the door. Alden was in awe with the person in front of him - simple, elegant and beautiful. While Maine's mind says - in front of her is a sight to behold, handsome, fresh and matured in a good way. The silence was broken when Alden spoke.

Hi, good evening? You look great! - Alden

You don't look bad yourself, fit and fresh - Maine

By the way this is for you. Hand Maine a dozen of tulips and carnation - Alden

Thank you, these are beautiful - Maine

Like you. Ready? - Alden

Yes, wait I will just get my bag and scarf and I will put this on my bed. - Maine

And they are on their way. While they are walking towards the door, Alessandro was at the reception with Mikoy and Nay Rosa when they saw the two walking and on their way. All three was so amazed at the sight of these two, they look great together. As they reached the reception area, Alessandro said that there is a service car waiting for them that he arranged to take them to the restaurant. Maine and Alden was surprised and thanked Alessandro for it. They went their way and rode the service car that was waiting outside.

-------------------------------------

And they are on their way already - author

**feedback naman diyan. are you enjoying? errors under your care po.