Chapter 3 - The New Guest

The flight was very long and tiring, though I was able to take some sleep, I still feel tired, maybe because I do not have that peace of mind and I am still feeling anxious.  I ate a little, though the food in the Business class is of fine dining I do not have the appetite to eat.

The plane landed in Italy at 2:00 AM and the weather was a bit cool, stepping out of the airport gave me a promising feeling that everything will be fine. I promised myself that I am going to relax and just leave all the negativity behind, that when I go home it will be a new Maine.

I hailed a taxi to take me to where I was able to get a room reservation. I decided not to check-in in a hotel I want to have that home feeling which is why I decided to stay at Ostello Bello in Como, Italy.

On my way to Ostello Bello, I enjoyed the view of the full moon shining through the lake and it took me back to fond memories when I shot my very first movie with Alden, who by the way I have not gotten in touch with after he filed for an indefinite leave from all his shows including Eat Bulaga. The last I heard, he is dating someone and is very selective with his projects. He gets to choose what to do and concentrated on print ads and focused on his business. I heard he travels a lot.

I never got the chance to talk to him, no text, no posts in his SOCMED accounts, his handler, and P.A. keeps mum about his whereabouts. We grew apart, I never got the chance to ask him about us. My thoughts were interrupted by the driver letting me know that we have arrived. I paid the driver, "Grazie signore" I tell him.

Alessandro, the caretaker of the place welcomed me "Welcome benvenuta, your room is ready signora". I was taken to my room, "Grazie Alessandro". Before leaving and closing the door "Prego signora, breakfast will be served at 7:00 AM until 9:00 AM tomorrow."

I was given a beautiful room with a view from the terrace, it was very clean, simple, and very homey. I open my luggage to get clothing to change into so I can sleep a little. Took a warm shower, dried off my hair, decided to wear my pajama to keep me warm. The bed was nice and I dozed off to deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! Grammars, spelling under your care and understanding. This is my first time to write let me know what you think :)