~31~ Smells Like A Bad Day

Alright friends, I'm gonna level with ya...I've had a storyline planned out for over two months, and I've been extremely excited to write it because a LOT of things are going to happen with it. The problem? Well....Hurricane Ian came and decided to be evil.

After long consideration, I decided that I am still going to write this next storyline. I want to send my love to every single person affected by this tragedy.

The hurricane unfortunately really did hit Florida, but I will not be referring to this as Hurricane Ian because this story is fictional, and I don't want it to seem like I'm taking advantage of a real life situation. This really had been planned, and it's just really lousy timing on my part.

This storyline will span multiple chapters, but how many I'm not sure...The actual hurricane will be a couple chapters from now, so this is a safe chapter for anyone who may be triggered.

If this is too hard for anyone who has lived through a hurricane but you still want details on what happens, please message me.

Otherwise, I hope you guys are excited for more crazy❤️

~*~

It's been several weeks and we are really starting to get used to going to school and going to the bar with Holden. As September is just about to end, I'm excited for October. It's my absolute favorite time of year, and Hocus Pocus will be on replay for weeks and weeks.

Hopefully Holden doesn't mind

"Jules, this is getting out of hand," Tate says one morning when he comes out of the shower and sees the "Another Glorious Morning" Hocus Pocus sweatshirt I have on.

"What?"

"First of all? It's gonna be almost 80 degrees today."

"Yeah? That's why I'm wearing shorts!"

He shakes his head. "This town doesn't know how dorky you are...Can't we ease them into it?"

"How is Hocus Pocus dorky?"

"Julianne......You.....I'm giving up," he sighs as he looks in the mirror and fixes his hair.

"Well, if you're gonna be nasty then you can just forget about me saving you from the witches when they kidnap you."

Holden pops his head in our room and raises his eyebrows. "What witches?"

"Hocus Pocus"

Holden looks at my sweatshirt and scratches his chin. "This another TV show?"

"Movie"

"Uh huh.... Are you gonna make fun of me for not seeing it?"

Tate scoffs as he grabs his book bag. "Don't worry.
She'll make sure you see it before the month is over..."

Holden smirks as he looks at us. "You two ready?"

"Yeah," we both say at the same time as we head for the front door.

~*~

We drive to school and Holden has his radio on, listening to a news station. There's talk about a tropical storm coming next week.

When we get to school and part ways, Kenna meets me at my locker.

"Jules, what do you think of this color?" She asks as she hold out a paint swatch.

"Pink? It's pretty."

"Julianne, this isn't pink...It's blush."

"Oh...Well, the blush is still pretty. What's it for?"