45. Yes

Davina's body pinned to the wall as Viserys hands moved with precision.

"You make me wait a long time my beautiful wife." Viserys told her, Davina nodded again, desperation churning through her.

"Yes." Viserys eyes take on a feral twist. He plants his hands on either side of her body against the wall and his face angled down to her and he exhaled over her lips, making her unconsciously bend up towards him, not yet touching, just drawn in, a magnet.

His breath was warm as it ghosts over her, another delicate exhale, another excruciating invisible pull.

"I want to taste you." Viserys declared. His tongue darts out, flicks at her upper lip, and her head knocks back against the wall.

"Then do it," She demanded. It comes out angry; she was wound up, on the edge already, and he's torturing her. He chuckled.

"Oh, but I savor delicacies such as this," he said with a grin and my god, that accent deepens, that had her fisting her hands in his shirt.

Her knuckles brush his stomach. Slowly, so fucking slowly, he brushed his lips across her. His tongue shoots out in quick, short licks that taste her top lip, her bottom; he clamps his mouth to her and sucks her tongue into his mouth, tangling the two together. Her body arched up against him and he wrapped one hand around her waist, holding her flush to him. His hard cock pinned between their bodies and made her pussy ache.

"Your moans taste so good, my love," he told her and started a trail of kisses down the side of her neck, nipping and licking his way to her collarbone. The straps of her dress slide down her arm and he hooks his finger in it, tugging it harder, pulling and pulling until her breast pops out. Davina whimpered out as there was an announcement at the door.

"The hand your grace." Was announced.

"not now." Viserys demanded.

"Your grace... it is of importance." Otto offered through the door.

"Not now." Viserys hissed

"Is Aegon alright?" Davina questioned.

"Yeah the prince is fine." Otto assured.

"Go away Otto." Viserys demanded.

On a whimpered moan she melted, the fabric of her dress a cool caress against his heated skin. He took his time, licking and sucking, nipping and soothing, relishing every moan and sigh. Fuck, he needed her under him. To long of tormenting and not enough love. He turned around, guiding her back toward the lavish bed, slowly easing her back, but her lips stuck to his.

Filthy kisses full of hungry, gasping need. With slow, deliberate movements he ran his hands over the curves of her body, finding the laces of her dress.

He allowed his hands to roam down her rib cage and hips, slipping his hands under the hem of her dress, the edges of her panties silk against his palms. He savored the smooth curve of her backside as she sucked his earlobe, balancing her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch, pulling him closer.

Pleasure coiled through her, tighter and tighter, centering on her clit and the slow circling of his thumb there. She pressed her fingers hard against the seat, desperate for more leverage to force him to finish this. So close. His hand drops away and then his voice is in her ear, low and rougher than she had ever heard it.

With two fingers, he spread her lips wide. his other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucks.

"Viserys," His name from her lips is a prayer, a plea. He responded as any king would, by flicking her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name—"Viserys, viserys, vissss," does he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitches and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, her pleasure his only goal. Wanting to make this last as long as possible because he knew his fate. Her clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers.

Arching back against the bed as much as she is able, the pain twining with pleasure that she had no way to describe. The earlier denied orgasm rolls over her, and her breathless cries morph into a single word. His name. Viserys.

She nodded, loving when he covered her body with his, his filthy mouth demanding long, mind-blowing kisses while his hands stroked and caressed, driving her wild with wanting.

''Vis.'' she panted, nipping at his lips. "Please." He chuckled darkly, a hand snaking between them to guide his cock along her labia.

"You're sure?" He teased and pressed in to her clit, rubbing slow circles. "You were very adamant about the last time, having Aegon... quite the mess." Viserys chuckled.

"Yes," she breathed, her head dropping back. "Stop teasing me." He dragged his cock down to press against her core, working himself into her in one long, slow thrust.

Then the orgasm hit her robbing her of breath, pleasure ripped through her body like fire through a forest, searing everything it touched. Viserys grunted as he came, his pulsing dick driving her higher before she shattered once again.

In a flop of exhausted limbs, he collapsed into her, relishing Viserys' weight encompassing her. An easy silence settled between them, their breathing slowing, skin cooling. His fingers drew lazy patterns across her skin. His mouth pressed tiny kisses to her shoulder and neck.