31. Blank space

she_is_my_sister thank you for unintentionally helping with this chapter

+

''If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Davina spat.

"You are being ridiculous, marrying Viserys? What will that accomplish?"

"What did marrying a whore accomplish Daemon?" Davina countered her voice rising in anger and fury.

"Davina its always been you and me-'

'And everyone else!" Davina countered. ''So its gonna be forever or its gonna go down in flames. Tell me when its over if your fun was worth my pain."

"What of my pain?" Daemon countered

"I Got a long list of ex-husbands, but they are all too dead to tell you I'm insane. You know I loved you brother, but you loved the game."

"I love the game, but so do you!" Daemon retorted.

"But we are young and we're dragons and we took everything way too far! I would leave you breathless but you burned me instead!" Davina spat and daemon rolled his eyes. "But I've got a blank space Daemon and I will burn your name!"

"You are not thinking clearly." Daemon assured her. "We could still rule together."

"Stolen kisses, vicious lies, you're not the king but I will be the queen." Davina taunted.

"I can make your kingdom burn Davina." Daemon warned.

"You only want love if its torture, don't say I didn't warn you."

It was daemon that killed davina strangled her with the necklace he had given her. she woke up gasping for breath pulling at her neck. But the necklace wasn't there. She pulled herself out of bed and marched down to Daemon's room. It had since been cleaned up from her previous meltdown but her necklace wasn't there. frantically she opened drawers and flipped things over, her goal wasn't destruction but searching turned into flipping the room upside down again.

"Davina, I have to stop finding you like this." Viserys remarked. She turned to him her hand going to her neck. Reaching for what wasn't there. "Oh." He knew and understood. "Come on Davina." Viserys said offering no explanation as he headed out.

"I need... I don't know why." Davina whined. "I just need it." Davina told him. Viserys pushed open his door and she followed him in. "He killed me with it, in my dreams. But I need it. That's crazy right? I'm crazy!" Davina declared.

"You are." Viserys agreed opening a drawer and holding it out for her. Davina took it from him. Her lips pursed as she stared back at him. "It's okay to grieve him." Viserys assured.

"I kill him or he kills me. that's how it always ends, I don't..." A sob escaped her lips. Viserys hated that he couldn't help. Davina was doing him a great deal becoming his queen and she was still tormented by Daemon. She gripped the necklace the valyrian steel, it dug into her hands a trickle of blood dripping down onto her leg.

"What about do the dragon?" Viserys offered and Davina stared back at him.

"What?" She whimpered.

"Do the dragon, you remember, don't you?" Viserys offered and a pained smile crossed her face.

''Shut up!'' Davina declared ''how do you remember all these? I havent heard them... well since you last sung them to me.'' Davina recalled.

''Do do do, do do the dragon... Roar' viserys began ''come on Davina i cant do do the dragon without you.''

''Do do do do do the dragon.' davina repeated laughing into him.

'Do a little dance Do the dragon hop.' Viserys began. "Davina you have to hop or else its just foolish." Viserys told her and she bit her lip as she tried to hold back a laugh. "fine." Viserys got up "Hop, hop." He declared as he hopped and Davina tipped into the couch, it muffled her laughter. 'Do a little, wiggle, wiggle.' Viserys waited as Davina shook her shoulders. 'Then a little dragon stomp.'

'Make a little noise!'' Davina declared through laughter.

''You gotta get your wings and body shaking... Aren't you having fun?" Viserys pondered sitting back down next to her.

''Do the dragon." Davina said softly.

''Do the dragon!'' Viserys declared. "You loved that one."

They spent a lot of nights like that as davinas nightmares faded she still found her way in viserys bed. It was strange and hard letting daemon go letting viserys in but she knew she had to.