53. Secrets

Better than Revenge // Otto Hightower out now...

Yes... you read that correctly. Otto.

+

"You want to know a secret husband?" Davina questioned. "One no one knows, not even Daemon..." Viserys stared back at her.

"Not even Daemon?"

"You can't tell, or else this falls apart." Davina warned.

"I promise." Viserys agreed.

"I didn't kill my fourth husband."

Forth husband

Seamus Seaworth

After the three previous unfortunate weddings the Seaworth family knew they had to step up their game is they were going to win over the princess and her dragon.

'We had to celebrate for 3 days and 3 nights at weeks and we shall have the wedding of the century.' They declared

'3 days 3 nights.' Divina groaned, 'kill me now no better kill you now.'

'Whats that, princess?'

'Nothing. Nothing.' Davina muttered.

Divina was not fond of tournaments when Damon was not competing she found them long and dull but the moment her brother stepped foot on the field her back straightened and a smile curved on her face

'My princess, you must like your brother.' Seamus remarked. "I'm not too close with my siblings... any of family really."

'I love my brother.' she corrected 'It has always been me and him against the world."

"That is a special bond." Seamus remarked.

"It is, twins connection... something I cant explain." Davina told him softly. "He is my other half."

"Well then Princess, I hope he wins.' Seamus said kindly.

'There is no hope.' she corrected again, "he will win because he is better. Than any of your sad excuses for fighters.'' he stared back at her. He could've been the nicest man in the world and Davina would not have cared, he could've had the biggest cock and 1000 dragon eggs it did not matter or no one could compete with Daemon.

Davina jumped up as Daemon came out he smirked up at her through his helmet as she leaned over the railing.

"GO DAEMON!" She cheered happily as he won another match. Davina sat back down next to Seamus.

"Your brother is quite skilled, princess." He remarked.

"He is the total package." Davina informed him.

"He certainly has the Targaryen good looks, my princess." Seamus offered.

"Yes, he does." Davina agreed.

+

That night there was a feast and dancing after all they were marrying their son off to a princess music played people spun circles dancing and drinking and drinking and drinking and luckily for her most dances you traded Partners constantly so she was able to sneak away with Daemon

"Your friend looks... clean."

"Don't remind me, he has manors and his polite and calls my Princess without fail."

"Sounds like the perfect guy." Daemon remarked kissing her neck.

"I hate that he is so sweet," Davina hissed pulling Daemon closer.

Reputation // Daemon Targaryen // Viserys Targaryenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें