38. Life and Death

''Do they have to be here?'' Davina questioned as viserys hovered above her

''Yes. Its... to make sure the deed is done.'' Viserys told her she glanced over at them.

''It's weird. I have performance anxiety.' Davina declared coving her face with a blanket ''oh my God... VISERYS!'

''What?''

'This will be the first wedding where I didn't... fury didn't- where my husband didn't end up dead.' She corrected. ''Still early though,'' she mused.

''Davina,'' viserys said with a chuckle

''Too late you already married me. You should have talked to the Lannisters or the greyjoys or-''

''I get it but sixth time is the charm right?'' Viserys offered.

'I'm just finally okay with kissing you and now you want to fuck me in front if a crowd. I don't like it.'' davina reminded him.

'Davina.' viserys collapsed on top of her and she let out a groan. ''Sweetie this is tradition for anyone within the role fold. You know that. King and his council.''

''I know the traditions and rules but under the circumstances,'' davina offered.

''Davina dont over think it.'

''Telling me not to over think it is like basically telling me over think everything. Every little detail.' Davina corrected.

''The longer you argue the longer they stare at your sheerly covered body.'' Viserys countered.

''Real romantic you are.'' Davina muttered. ''Should I lay here like a dead hunt?'' Davina mused

''I would rather you didnt.'' Viserys requested quietly.

''Go on get it over with.''

'Whos the romantic now?'' Viserys countered.

''She is not going to be a good queen.' Otto remarked. ''She is wild and rebellious like daemon.''

''Its to late for what ifs. Besides they seem to be getting along great.'' Mellos offered. ''Davina is a sweet girl she just has a-''

''Murderous side that will burn kings landing to the ground. You know she threatened that a few times actually'. Otto remarked

''They are wed. Its too late.''

''The marriage is not consummated and in the eyes of the Gods its not-''

''Otto enough. I dont know why you want the lady laenor wed to viserys but-''

''I don't.' he correct stiffly

''Then who?'' Otto went silent. ''Otto who would be better than targaryen bloodline a women of childbearing age and already has a vast knowledge of the capital and the ways if the kingdom?'' Otto still wouldnt speak. ''Exactly. Davina is a perfect choice.''

''Davina!'' Viserys declared

'I'm sorry I can't help it!''

'Stop laughing.'

'My laughs make you limp?'' Davina countered still giggling

''Davina!''

'Vis!'' She shouted back.

''Gods help me.'' he muttered

''Indeed,'' she agreed.

''You're infuriating at times you know that?'

''So I've been told mainly by you.'' davina informed him. ''Yet you want me.''

''Yet I want you.'' Viserys agreed.

''You want me to do it? Take charge? I'm the boss and everyone knows it already anyways.'' Davina remarked viserys smiled down at her. ''I'm taking that as a yes.'' Davina flipped him around. His hands moved down her hips sliding under her slip as she kissed him she felt him harden under her. ''Wow I'm good.'' Davina teased.

''Oh Davina.'' viserys chuckled.

''Yes yes save your breath soon you will be screaming oh Davina!'' She mused sinking down onto him he gripped tight to her as she moved her breath hitched. It had only ever been Daemon for her and now... she felt like she was cheating on him which was ridiculous because he broke her heart and fucked who knows how many whores without concern of her feelings.

''Davina,'' viserys whispered bringing a hand up to her cheek.

''I'm fine,' she assured. ''Really.'' He sat up wrapping his arms around her holding her closer as her hips moved slowly.

''Dav-'' but she silenced him with a kiss her eyes met his as she pulled back and he flipped her around kissing her again she moaned into his mouth as he moved faster and harder her legs curling around him.

He rolled off of her a pant in his breath he tilted his head to look at her. Davina stared back a moment before pulling the covers up neither needing to say a thing. Content in the silence.

Davina rolled over she draped a leg over his as she curled into him. His hand wrapped around her his thumb trailing along her side

'You're not allowed to be in charge of my medical treatments.'' Davina told him softly and viserys pressed a kiss to her head. 'I'm giving Rhaenyra that power to decide my life or death.''