"I want to know, master," she looked up into Dácio's dark eyes as she turned to face him.

"You're going to choose one of these three boxes. Inside each of them is a toy. Whichever box you choose, is whatever toy you get, and I want you to use that toy to pleasure yourself.. while I watch," he grasped her neck gently.

Dácio's rings put a shiver down Jade's spine as she stared up at him in awe.

"When I cum, you can cum," he stated simply.

Jade found herself shocked with the overwhelming feeling of lust for the man before her. She kept wondering how she ended up in such a position, but more as to why she was starting to like it so much.

"Yes sir," Jade nodded, wishing he'd slip the fingers tracing her cheeks into her mouth.

Dácio gave Jade one last sweet kiss before turning her lose and taking his seat. He grabbed a chair from the seating area in their room, placed it directly in front of the bed, and plopped down in it. Man spreading his burly legs as he waited for Jade to make her decision.

"You may not touch the boxes until you make your choice," Dácio added.

Jade cursed him in the back of her mind as she observed the disheveled objects.

She assumed they were all dildos, but their definition and weight could not be determined without her touch.

She shrugged, took a breath, and went for the box closest to her. To Jade's luck, it was a pink vibrating dildo, with a clit stimulator attached. Nothing intimidating or something she hadn't seen before in a porno. She knew a lot could be done with the lightweight toy, and began putting on a show for her master.

Tonight, Dácio wanted to know just how confident Jade could get in the bedroom. Would she cower when put under the spotlight, or shine like he knew she could?

Confidence drove will, and he wanted to know how much of it she had..

Dácio rested one hand over his crotch, which was already excited by the sight of her, and the other under his chin. Some of his fingers covered his mauve lips as his eyes grew darker.

Jade started her peep show with eye contact. She wanted to feel his touch through their burning gaze. She imagined where he would touch, and imitated the actions she envisioned.

She shifted her position to one more exposing. She spread her legs and hips as she leaned back on one arm, the other caressing her own neck.

Dácio gripped his aroused cock through his pants as he breathed a deep sigh. He couldn't decide what to stare at more- her perfect c*nt and perky breast, or that alluring gaze she used well to her advantage.

Jade on the other hand continued to trail down her own body, stopping at her peaked nipples to pinch the sensitive skin.

Before she touched her heated sex she shoved her fingers deep into her mouth, imagining it was Dácio taking up the space instead.

She gagged herself, forcing her eyes shut and a cough of spit in result. Jades glossy fingers dripped on their way down to her cunt, where they finally began to rotate in a pleasurable twirl.