"Please what?" He taunted, eyes dark as they danced with amusement.

"May I please cum master, please?" I begged pathetically, but only loud enough for us to hear.

"No, you cannot Jade. You need to learn how to follow directions... to have self control," he reminded.

His denial was the last thing I wanted to hear. His words sunk into me like an anchor in the ocean. I thought of ways to get my mind off of it, and even though talking was difficult in that state, I forced myself to do it.

"Yes sir...can we order dessert after dinner?" I asked in an attempt to get my mind busy.

I crossed one leg over the other and fixed my posture, trying to find the perfect pose to relieve my ache.

"If that is what you want, then yes," he gave a small smile as he grabbed my hand.

His other rested on the base of his wine glass sitting on the table. I took a few slow breaths of relief once I realized his hand was off of that powerful button.

"I want to try their chocolate soufflé. Have you had it before?" I asked, continuing our small talk.

"It is quite tasty from what I recall," he answered, stroking the back of my finger tips.

An action meant to soothe me only aroused me further. I broke eye contact with him for a moment and gripped his hand, trying my hardest to let the pleasurable feelings pass.

"How badly do you need to cum Jade?" Dácio's majestic voice asked lowly. 

"Really badly sir... but I'm scared to," I whimpered vulnerably to him.

The small talk tactic almost worked, but the need to orgasm became overwhelming, and washed away all of my silly attempts.

"But only good girls get to cum, Jade," Dácio reminded, squeezing my hand back as he stroked my cheek softly.

We were sat in the back of the restaurant. It was an area clearly reserved for the more wealthy or vip considered guests. Service came quicker, drinks stayed full, and it was away from the hustle and bustle of outside noises.

Just under a dozen couples sat back there with us, but we were all spaced out and enticed with our own lover's.

"Why are you scared kitten?" He forced me to look at him.

"I think I'm going to make a mess if I do sir.." I pathetically admitted, my cheeks burning to a crisp with embarrassment.

Dácio's look of concern curved into a soft smirk. My body was on fire and I didn't care for whatever sick plot he had playing out in his mind.

He released my hand, grabbed his glass, and put his other hand back in his pocket.

"Cum, Jade," he ordered, upping the pleasure even more.

"Thank you master," I faintly replied, going to rest my head on the table.

"Ah- look me in the eyes," he demanded.

I kept my head down as I diverted my gaze up at him. I clenched my jaw so tight I was sure my own teeth would crack. My sweaty fingers gripped onto the booth for dear life, legs uncrossed, and spread them to let my orgasm run freely.

I broke down all the way as my jaw dropped and a heavy sigh slipped past my lips. I could feel a small puddle form below me that only got bigger the more he left the toy on, and my dress was starting to soak up my mess.

Our waitress became my saint as she neared our table. Dàcio quickly shut the buzzing off and acted as if nothing had happened, even though I knew my flustered cheeks showed otherwise.

I, on the other hand, couldn't look our waitress in the eye. I was scared to move in my soiled state, feeling disgusting for making a mess in such an elegant setting.

"Does everything look good for the two of you?" She politely asked once our plates were in front of us.

"Perfect," Dácio smiled.

"Let me know if you guys need anything else," she smiled before walking away.

I was still hungry, but the faint waves of embarrassment made my appetite much smaller.

"Master..." I cleared my throat.

"Yes Jade?" He asked, chewing his divinely cooked steak.

"I made a mess..." I blushed, squirming on one damp cheek to the other.

"I know," he shrugged.

I was hoping for a bit of urgency in his voice. Some type of inflection that let me know he cared to solve this problem, but he didn't say anything else and just kept eating.

I was too scared to go to the restroom. I had no coat, no type of cover up that would hide my shameful sins.

I decided to enjoy the meal he got us instead and drop it as well. After a few minutes it dawned on me how this was a part of my punishment: Humiliation.

Apparently in the world of a sub, feeling lesser than you could already be was a thing. I still found myself in the 'disagreement' phase. I wondered here and there if I'd ever like that punishment, but it didn't matter to Dácio at the moment.

With few words in between the two of us we had finished our meal, well, Dácio did. He didn't have the nauseating feeling of shame lining the pits of his stomach.

I could only finish half of my plate instead of the entire meal, and that was because I forced most of it down.

"Do you still want your dessert?" He asked, snapping me out of my head.

"Yes sir," I answered while grabbing a menu.

The truth was, I could've cared less about a sweet treat, I just needed more time to dry up.

"Jade," Dácio spoke as I read the menu.

His stare felt heavy, so I paused to look him the eyes.

"Yes sir?"

"You couldn't even finish your plate, are you sure you want dessert?" He bought up the obvious.

"I just want it for later..." I lied.

It became a challenge whenever locked in his hypnotic gaze. He had a hold over me in every way possible when our pupils locked, and all I could think about was his next move.

"Or are you embarrassed?" He pressed, now taking the menu from me so he could close it.

"Yes, sir.." I shamefully admitted.

"Good, you should be," he rubbed in, only making me feel more like shit.

"But I know you're still learning, and I can't be mad at you for trying... especially when you give me those eyes," he rolled his own after.

"Don't worry," Dácio paused for a moment to slip off his suit jacket.

"I've got your back."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()