chapter 67

The days are long, and all the flowers and trees grow toward the light.

    Jiang Zhaoci leaned on the railing of the balcony and looked into the distance. The mountains in the distance were full of green, and the farmland below was full of vitality. She grabbed the railing with both hands, breathing in the air from the mountains.

    "Spring is really here."

    She said that, time passed quickly in the mountains, old grass was replaced by new grass, and dead trees were blooming again.

    "Aci"

    someone called her downstairs, Jiang Zhaoci stuck her head out, and Jiang Ma waved to her.

    "Aci, come down, let's go pick corn together." When she came down, Jiang Ma walked side by side with her, her voice was gentle and melancholy, she glanced at Jiang Zhaoci from time to time, "Why did  she grow so big?"

     Aci was still a child, but it wasn't until Yang Qingzhi solemnly came to ask her about the customs and etiquette of marriage in their country.

    She has an unreal feeling that the child will really grow up and become a mother in the future.

    "Mom, you're so strange today, aren't you happy when you see the fruit ripening?"

    Jiang Zhaoci was unable to resist her mother's loving eyes, and asked .

    Jiang Ma sighed helplessly, this is obviously still a child's temperament.

    "You'll understand later."

   Take the lead to step out of the threshold. In the farmland outside the door, Uncle Song rolled up his sleeves and bent over to harvest soybeans. Dad Jiang raised his arms and held the corn on the corn stalk. fall off.

    There were also a few children standing in front of the tomatoes, Yang Qingan reached out and touched the tomatoes with a little seriousness.

    Turning around, he said to a group of small followers, "Slippery."

    Xiaohu is chubby, young, and can't stand the temptation the most. His clothes were wet.

    His brother disliked it to death and jumped away like a monkey. The rest of the children, who were still young, didn't say anything, but they all turned away.

    Only Yang Fu, the little girl's eyes were bright, she took out a handkerchief from her arms, went up to wipe Xiaohu's saliva off, and patted his head.

    "Slobber, just wipe it off, don't cry."

    She had the demeanor of a big sister. Originally, she was timid and more courageous than a mouse, but after going to the overnight market and going out to enjoy the snow, she thought she was a big child, and to be a big sister, she couldn't just cry.

    Now she will comfort the child younger than her, go up to hold Xiaohu's hand, take him to the front of the tomato, point to the red tomato, and whisper, "When the time comes, we will let Sister Aci feed us. One is fine, you eat more."

    Xiaohu shook his head vigorously, his chins were shaking, which made people feel happy when they looked at him.

    Jiang Zhaoci witnessed the whole process. The children's changes were always silent, from always shrinking in a turtle shell, to being able to get along with the children normally, and to take responsibility. In addition to the gratification, there were other feelings mixed in.

    She didn't step forward to disturb her. She put her hands in her coat pockets and strolled leisurely on the gravel road.

    The planted vegetables have a similar growth cycle, but after a few days, the yellow and green fields of this piece of land are handed over, and the red and green of that piece of land are not distinguished, and all of them are picked to mature on adjacent days.