Chapter 29. The first male protagonist of the Buddha's light vision

(Note: Finally the male lead, I realized that lately I am always pick book where the male lead come in the middle of the book ..lol 🤣🤣🤣)

Chapter 29. The first male protagonist of the Buddha's light vision

    Jiang Zhaobai was startled by Jiang Zhaoci's exclamation, and just wanted to ask her what she saw.

    Seeing her standing there in a daze, looking at the direction they came from, Jiang Zhaobai followed her line of sight and was taken aback by the scene in front of her.

    The snow-capped mountains in the distance were covered by clouds, revealing only the green color of the mountainside. The sun rose to reveal the radiance of the sky, and the rays of light were reflected on the clouds and mist. There were actually circles of halos, flashing with dazzling rays of light.

    "Is this the Buddha's light?" Jiang Zhaoci murmured. She had seen the Buddha's light they filmed when she was watching the video before, but she had never seen it with her own eyes.

    When she look at it now, she realize that seeing it is better than seeing it.

    She tried to wave like the person in the video, wanting to see if her shadow would appear in the Buddha's light in the distance, but maybe it was too far away, and nothing appeared in the Buddha's light.

    At this time, some people saw this strange landscape.

    A huge masted ship was sailing on the sea. On the bow stood a tall and slender man wearing a cyan straight jacket, looking at the sea ahead with his hands behind him.

    He seemed to have a feeling in his heart, looking up to the sky, only to see the blue sky and daylight, but a golden circle of light appeared in the sky, and a person in the circle beckoned to him.

    Yang Qingzhi frowned lightly, but he was thinking about what this meant? At this time, the man in the black robe walked out of the cabin and saw his student standing in front of the boat in a daze.

    He coughed lightly, and said in a deep voice, "What made you frown?"

    Yang Qingzhi bowed to Mr. Yang, then raised his sleeves and pointed to the sky, his voice slightly cold, "I don't understand why such a spectacle appears in the sky, I seem to be saw someone in the golden circle beckoning to me."

    Fu Shen looked at the student's calm face with doubts, but instead showed a smile, stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder, "I told you last night , you are Hongluan, the marriage line that belongs to you has long been connected, and it is in the southwest direction, you can see if the beckoning in the Buddha's light is in the southwest direction."

    What he hasn't said yet is that the man who takes the life of Hongluan will marry a woman who is pure and beautiful, and has a gentle nature. It is a beautiful thing.

    However, looking at this ignorant student, Fu Shen sighed deeply. He was too lazy to pay attention to him, and turned around and went back to the cabin.

    Yang Qingzhi is deeply suspicious of his master's half-assistant face-to-face technique, but it is not easy for him as  students to poke at the shortcomings of others.

    He could only sigh silently. At this time, the vision had disappeared, but the direction it appeared was indeed the southwest.

    Yang Qingzhi looked at the direction where the golden circle disappeared, pondering, the wind blew his robes, his hair was floating, and his expression was silent.