Chapter 3. Goldfinger? The magic of cattail, an alternative golden finger...

When Dad Jiang and Mom Jiang went back, Jiang Zhaobai was in the cattail bush, tying up the torn cattails and putting them aside, about ten bundles.

    After they finished pulling this small piece of cattail grass, they carried it on their back and held it in their hands, and transported the cattail grass back to the cave.

    Dad Jiang was taking the leaves to clean the dust in the hole and swept out all the dead leaves from yesterday. Mom Jiang was sorting out the bananas. Seeing that they came with so many cattails, she took a bundle in surprise.     Touching the fluff of the cattail grass, Jiang Ma showed a big smile, "I was worried about what to find to make  a basket, and you found it for me. This cattail looks really good."

Jiang Ma was very focused, and stopped packing the bananas. She sat on the stone that Jiang Dad brought over, and started to weave fresh cattail leaves.

    He also said, "The rest of the cattails should be left in the sun for more than ten days. This way, the weave will be durable and practical. It's not easy to use without scissors."

    Jiang Zhaobai and Jiang Zhaoci looked at each other. Working silently, they found a place where the sun could get the sun, and carried the whole bundle of cattails, one pinched off the top of the cattails, and the other held the cattails to dry.

    After all the cattails could be exposed to the sun, Jiang Zhaoci felt a burning pain in the palm of her hand, and many small blisters appeared. When pulling the cattails, she cut many small wounds, which were particularly conspicuous on this tender palm.

    It's not that Jiang Zhaobai doesn't feel sorry for his sister, but the blisters don't have tools, so he can't pick them up. He thinks about what to do along the way, completely ignoring his equally scarred hand.

    "Mom, do you have any sharp tools? Aci has blisters on her hands. I'll pick them out for her." Jiang Zhaobai opened the suitcase and asked Jiang's mother.

    Jiang Ma put down the work at hand, walked over and took a look at Jiang Zhaoci's hand, which was red and swollen, a little distressed, "I have a nail clipper set, there are sharp tools, you can get them."

    Take the tools , Jiang's mother quickly picked it out, and found another ointment that she used to apply on her hand. Jiang Zhaobai was also pulled over by her mother to apply the ointment.

    "Okay, let's take a rest first and have something to eat." Jiang Ma sat down and started to knit again. It's not that she didn't feel bad, but the children are all for the sake of them being able to live on the desert island. Get less guilt.

    Dad Jiang cleaned up the sanitation. Seeing the scarred hands of the two children, he sighed silently in his heart. If they hadn't been on this deserted island, how could they be like this.

    "Let me tell you, I met a monkey with your mother today and it picked a banana for me. Look how good this banana is." Dad Jiang held up the banana to show them, peeled the banana and handed it to Jiang Zhaoci.

    "Neither my mother nor I thought that the monkeys didn't come to protect food, but to help..."

    "Is there really such a friendly monkey?"

    The conversation between Jiang's father and the child sounded in the mountains and forests, and people inadvertently showed a smile. .

    It seems that life on the desert island is not so bad, at least the time with family has increased.

    As for those external things, they were temporarily left behind.

    There was a flat field in front of the cave, and the family was working here. Jiang Zhaobai tore off the weeds, and placed the dead leaves he found, the bags he had eaten, and some cattail fluff.