Chapter 53. Huge Vegetables in Giant Vegetable Valley and Jiang Zhaoci's Room

    Bathed in the sometimes melodious and sometimes tactful Xiao sound, the pumpkin began to develop laterally from the beginning of the miniature to the back, and it developed rapidly as if it was blowing air.

    When the two of them came back in the morning, the pumpkin vine was no longer visible, and was all pressed under the body by the huge pumpkin.

    Giant green-skinned pumpkins appeared in front of them. The pumpkins were so large that they were densely packed against the ground, squeezing the fence on one side to the ground.

    Yang Qingzhi was a little shocked, he turned to look at Jiang Zhaoci, his eyes were full of doubts and confusion, "This melon?"

    Jiang Zhaoci had long thought that this would happen, and she put on a more exaggerated expression, " You don't think what I'm telling you is fake, right? I'm basically not lying, this pumpkin can grow so big, of course, it's all thanks to your hard work for so many days! When it hears beautiful music, it's in a good mood It will naturally grow very big."

    "Otherwise, look, why don't other plants grow so fast."

    Jiang Zhaoci's righteous words pointed to the particularly petite tomato next to her to support her statement.

    In fact, she had made a reasonable guess when she saw the grass next to her that was taller than a human being. Even if she used giant Juncao to convince herself later, she just felt that it was very similar to the giant vegetable valley she had seen before.

    So when she was planting, she deliberately left a lot of distance between each row of plants. She just didn't expect this pumpkin to grow so big before it was mature. It was a mistake.

    Hearing this, Yang Qingzhi touched his forehead with his hand, and a chuckle overflowed from his lips and teeth. Some of her words were unacceptable, especially when she sincerely wanted to make fun of others.

    Basically not lying, Yang Qingzhi pondered this sentence, and the curvature of the corner of his mouth became more obvious.

    It's just that Jiang Zhaoci deceived people wholeheartedly and didn't notice it at all.

    "When the time comes, you can eat more of this pumpkin. You have done a great job."

    Before Yang Qingzhi could answer, she went inside and called everyone out to watch the giant pumpkins in the field together. .

    Anyway, she didn't want to stay here by herself anymore. She was devastated by this music. Xiao Sheng was nice, but after listening to it for more than ten days, she really wanted to vomit.

    And now that she sees Yang Qingzhi's face, she has an inexplicable feeling that she wants to make fun of him, obviously she was not like this before!

    "Honey, this pumpkin is too big, it's not ripe yet, it's as long as my arm."

    Jiang Dad's lips trembled, and he compared his arm with the pumpkin, and found that it was similar, only taller , he raised his voice to tell the crowd about this astonishing discovery.

    After a commotion, everyone gathered around the pumpkin again, looked up and down, and finally looked at Fu Shen.

    Fu Shen was staring at the back and froze, stroking his beard for a while, and said with the burning gaze of several people: "I said, this treasure land, if you don't bury gold or silver, the treasure will be treasured in the soil. These vegetables will still grow in the future."