Chapter 14. Maple Syrup's little story about Tang and Jiang Zhaobai...

    "This is because the iron birch tree can't be cut down without a chainsaw. Otherwise, how can it be a substitute for metal?" Jiang Zhaoci explained, holding an axe to let it heat up quickly.

    After waiting for a while, it was handed over to Jiang Zhaobai. The fired axe made the iron birch a lot easier to chop, but it was also very laborious. It took more than an hour to chop down one.

    A few people carried this huge iron birch and returned to the cave. Jiang Dad stayed in the cave to catch up with work. Jiang Zhaobai and Jiang Zhaoci had to find something to eat today, otherwise they would eat noodles three times a day.

    And she really wanted to eat meat. In her greedy nights, she dreamed of braised pork, boiled chicken, roast duck, and stir-fried beef. But looking at the lush green plants in the mountains, she had already accepted the reality, and some of them still chose to eat what in hand.

    Walking to the entrance of the cave on the left, Jiang Zhaobai pointed at the dark entrance, turned his head excitedly and asked Jiang Zhaoci, "Aci, why don't we both go in and have a look?" Jiang Zhaoci put the basket on his head and put down a sentence Just walked forward, "Go and go by yourself!"

    How old is he, yet so naive.

    Jiang Zhaobai took off the back basket, carried it forward, and said aggrievedly: "It's fine if you don't go, why put the back basket on my head."

    "Jiang Zhaobai, I warn you, talk to me in this tone again, I'll Fight you. !!"

    Jiang Zhaobai immediately recovered his serious face, and walked aimlessly behind Jiang Zhaoci.

    In his eyes, these plants are really not too different, and he don't know why they have such a magical effect, which is really incomprehensible.

    "Brother, come here quickly, come here!"

    Jiang Zhaobai has completely accepted that when his sister encounters a plant, she will become extraordinarily excited and uncontrollable.

    Resignedly, he walked over. This time, Jiang Zhaoci stood under a maple tree and carefully observed the maple tree there.

    "Brother, this is a sugar maple. If you dig a hole in it, you can get the syrup. We can finally eat sweet."

    As Jiang Zhaoci spoke, she cut a hole in the maple tree with a dagger. She hung the clean bag on the tree, and a clear liquid flowed out of the hole, all of which went into the bag.

    Jiang Zhaobai has an unknown hobby, that is, he is addicted to sweets. Even Jiang's mother doesn't know about this. He has not eaten sweets for so many days, and he feels that his sense of taste is about to deteriorate.

    Now, in Jiang Zhaobai's eyes, this tree is very sacred, with a circle of golden light all over it.