Chapter 62. The new character, this sister, I really like it. ...

    At the fifth watch, Jiang Zhaoci, who had not been asleep for a long time, was woken up by the sound of iron objects knocking against the window. She couldn't fall asleep at all. She stretched out her jacket, wrapped it tightly, and got out of bed to open the window.

    The cold wind blew over and gave her a shiver. She lowered her head. Downstairs was a monk in a monastery robe, beating with an iron sign, and reciting the Buddhist language of "pursuing all sentient beings".

    A monk shouted in a loud voice, "The fifth watch has arrived, there is snow today, and the way out is slippery, so be careful around."

    She didn't understand, did the ancient monks not take alms and take into account the responsibility of telling the time?

    Looking around, the lanterns hanging under the eaves hadn't been extinguished. In the gathered candlelight, Jiang Zhaoci discovered that the eaves of the opposite house were all covered with a thick layer of snow.

    The snow on the road was swept out of a passage.

    She didn't feel sleepy due to the cold wind, closed the window, and began to dress lightly.

    Yang Fu slept next to her, the little girl's face was exposed outside the quilt, flushed red, and she was sleeping soundly, no one wanted to wake her up.

    But the morning market in Xun Town can't be missed. After selling the glass this time and buying some New Year's goods, they will also go back. Staying outside, she always feels that it is better to sleep comfortably in a cave on a desert island.

    Gently patted Yang Fu's body, she opened her eyes in confusion, and did not cry, she sat up, her head drooping a little.

    Jiang Zhaoci had never brought children, but she really liked the soft and fragrant girl. She helped Yang Fu get dressed and tied her with two small tugs.

    When Jiang Zhaoci came out of the inn, she was still in good spirits. She asked curiously, "Are there monks here to announce the time in the morning?"

    "Yes, not only in Xun Town, but also in Quantan, there are people who announce the dawn, that is, monasteries. They come every day, not only to announce the time, but also to announce the day's astronomical phenomenon."

    "The announcers will collect fast meals or fast food money from the donors during festivals or the month, and some also during the day."

    Yang Qingzhi looked ahead and explained slowly, and Jiang Zhaobai was carrying a box of glass products, while Wang Qi walked aside holding Yang Qing'an's hand.

    Walking along the street, there are all snow removers, using tools to pile the thick snow on the road to one side to make way for pedestrians.

    Even though they don't know each other, they greet each other with a smile.

    "Today's snow is thick, you have to be careful with your feet when you walk."

    An old man who was shoveling snow, his hands sighed, watching a group of people approaching, inevitably warned one more thing.

    After everyone responded with a smile, they turned forward and went out from the remote alleyway. There were more people shoveling snow on the street to ensure that today's morning market could go smoothly. They got up from the third watch to shovel snow.

    The end of the year is approaching, in order to earn more money for the New Year, why not sleep less.

    The atmosphere of fireworks in Xun Town is even stronger.