Chapter 2. The first day of the desert island On the first day of the desert isl

The sun is gradually sinking, and the only remaining sun is no longer hot, and the cool sea breeze blows this beach.

    When Jiang Zhaobai came back, his dad was performing opening a coconut, but he couldn't open it with a stone, so he took the coconut and gnawed it there, and spit out the coconut shell.

    My dad is really a talent. When Jiang Zhaobai saw this scene, he only had this idea in his heart.

    "Dad, look, I'll show you a hand," Jiang Zhaobai said while looking for a sharp stone, took the coconut, fixed it with his big hand, held the stone and smashed it twice, the coconut shell opened, and inside again A hole was punched at the dot on the shell, and she handed the processed coconut to Jiang Ma.

    After doing three things like this, the family sat on the beach, drinking coconut water, watching the sea rush up, and Dad Jiang confided at this time, "I don't know if I can go back, hey, if I can't go back . What about my big villas and furniture factories?"

    Also, this deserted island is dangerous at first sight, can they really survive here until a boat comes over?

    "It would be nice to have a life back, not to mention that the four of us are together." Jiang Ma could see it, although she couldn't bear those things, but who knew how long she would stay on this deserted island?

    What if no one has come all the time.

    Moreover, Jiang Ma would not tell anyone that before she lost consciousness, she sincerely prayed to heaven, hoping that her child and lover would survive.

    Now the family of four is still in this world, Jiang Ma is very grateful to God for his compassion.

    Originally, she wanted to use mobile phone to make a distress call, but when the family touched their body, there was no mobile phone, and they disappeared without a trace in the tsunami, completely cutting their way back.

    But those luggage floated along with them. Although it was a little weird, it was very fortunate that they didn't have to be naked.

    "Dad, don't think about those useless things, you should first think about how we can live on this deserted island." Jiang Zhaobai, an anti-hype person, was not beaten to death by his father, because he was his own son share.

    Dad Jiang gave him a kick and stood up by himself. He didn't think about the miscellaneous things. "Let's go quickly, or you won't be able to see the road when it's dark."

    Jiang Zhaobai and Jiang Zhaoci took the leaves and covered other people's suitcases. He walked into the forest with his suitcase.

    It was a different feeling from walking on the beach. The air was fresh, and occasionally there were birds chirping nearby. Walking on the wet soil, Jiang Zhaoci comforted himself, and it was good to experience life on a deserted island for a while.

    No one spoke, the sky was getting darker and darker, everyone was burying their heads on the road, and finally reached the cave before it was completely dark.

    Everyone was standing in the dark cave, and they couldn't even see each other's faces. At this time, there was a rumbling sound from their stomachs. Jiang Dad covered his stomach and said weakly, "I'm too hungry."

    Jiang Zhaoci was already hungry. Feel it, stand there in a trance.

    "I remember that I put a night light in this suitcase. You guys should squat down and look for it together." If Jiang Ma didn't turn on the light to sleep at night, she would not be able to sleep at all, and she thought the light was too bright, so she bought a small night light on purpose. , this time she also brought it to play.