Chapter 48. Beautiful Butterfly in Butterfly Valley

    Here, Yang Qingzhi ran down the slope, the soil was soft, and when he stepped on it, it was just one foot of mud. If he wanted to prevent himself from rolling down, he could only step on it harder than the other.

    His hands were shaking, and the blue veins were obvious at the joints. The excessive force made the tendons on his neck tighten. Seeing that Jiang Zhaoci, who was still rolling down in front, was about to hit the tree behind .

    He wanted to shout, but there seemed to be something blocking his throat, so he couldn't shout, so fine sweat broke out on his face, and he didn't want to do anything else, so he could only control his body and try to run forward.

    He could hear the wind whistling in his ears, he was already very close to Jiang Zhaoci, he rushed forward and grabbed her.

    It feels sticky and slippery.

    Looking up, his hands were covered in khaki mud.

    He didn't have time to worry about the others, so he pulled her hard, kicked her foot on the tree next to her, and used her strength to hold her to prevent her from continuing to slide down. Jiang Zhaoci lifted his arm up.

    The two looked at each other, and their hearts were beating fast.

    But they turned away from each other for a few seconds, because Jiang Zhaoci felt that she couldn't help wanted  to laugh.

    Yang Qingzhi used to be a good son of a turbulent world, but now he is no different from a homeless man on the street. The hair crown that fixed his hair fell to the ground as early as he was running.

    After the hair fluttered in the wind, it was stuck on his face, and there was some mud on it, and his face was flushed.

    However, the two of them were half a catty, and Yang Qingzhi turned his head and raised the corners of his mouth.

    Jiang Zhaoci, who survived the catastrophe, seemed to be salvaged from a mud heap. Except for her face, which was still white, she was covered in yellow mud from head to toe, especially her body, which was the worst disaster area.

    "Thank you just now, if it weren't for you ,  I would have to roll down today." Although Jiang Zhaoci didn't see what he did just now, she could have imagined that he ran directly from the top of the mountain.

    With such a steep slope, if one is not careful, the two of them will have to fold here today.

    She silently repented herself in her heart, she shouldn't  laugh when she saw others, it was obviously for her own sake, but she didn't know how she was laughing just now.

    Yang Qingzhi originally thought she would cry and complain when she woke up, but she didn't. Instead, she looked very calm, with a smile on the corners of her brows and eyes.

    "It's against the style of a gentleman to see death." He trimmed his hair so that it would not cover his face, and then hesitantly asked, "Are you okay? Did you bump into it somewhere?"

    Following Yang Qingzhi's question , Jiang Zhaoci felt pain everywhere on her body, especially her calf, which was probably hit the hardest when she rolled, and it hurt as soon as she moved.

    She gritted her teeth, embarrassed to show a fragile expression in front of someone she didn't know well, and tried to adjust her facial expression to make herself appear indifferent.

    "It's fine, the soil is very soft and there are no rocks. It just rolled down and bumped a little bit . It'll be fine after a few days."

Not very good, but Yang Qingzhi did not continue to say anything else.