Chapter 19. Sago starch starch made from

Chapter 19. Sago starch starch made from sago palm

    In the middle of the night, when Jiang's mother was about to go to sleep, she stumbled upon what Jiang's father was saying. After hearing it clearly, she sat up, "What do you want to ask me?"

    Jiang's father scratched his head and whispered, "It's you. Is it true that you want to live on this deserted island since the last time?"

    "Of course there are other reasons. I can live anywhere. Aci said before that she want to be a plant hunter, but in fact I  know, that day I went to her room to see the contract, and I went to check the information."

    Jiang Ma said and sighed, "But she never said it or went, I know why, she was afraid that Xiaobai would not return. After coming here, neither of us was taken care of."

    "She has been depressed since that day, and I felt uncomfortable. After doing a lot of homework, I wanted to buy a house directly on the island." Jiang Ma said softly. Say something that has been in her heart for a long time.

    When she sees her child in a sullen mood, how can she feel better as a mother?

    "So you proposed to go to the island to play at that time, in fact, to investigate whether to buy a house?" Jiang Dad usually doesn't care about anything, what Jiang Ma says is what he says, and he will not ask why.

    Jiang Ma nodded, "Who would have thought that I would have arrived on a deserted island by accident? I wanted to build a ship and go out to see if I could go home, but seeing Aci getting more and more cheerful, I couldn't bear it and gone back."

    "She won't say she wants to live on a desert island, but I thought about it for a long time, every night, before I decided to live hereq, the minority obeys the majority."

    Dad Jiang muttered, "It's not , I really like the scenery of this deserted island."

    "Okay, okay, I won't talk to you in the middle of the night, I'll go to sleep by myself" Jiang Ma was so sleepy that she was fighting with her upper and lower eyelids. Immediately go to sleep.

    Dad Jiang didn't have the mind to chat either. He smelled the smell of the magic bed tree beside the bed, and his thoughts gradually faded away.

    Early in the morning, when the cool wind blew into the cave, the cave was empty.

    When the sun lighted up, the family was already on their way to the tunnel.

    "It's true that the starch in this sago palm disappeared soon after it bloomed?" Dad Jiang was very curious about this.

    Jiang Zhaoci adjusted her cuffs and replied to Dad Jiang, "Yeah, so the locals usually chop it down before it blooms."

    After speaking, Jiang Zhaoci thought of something, and Jiang Zhaoci continued.

    "This desert island is very rich in plants, but there are also many poisonous ones. When you go out alone, don't touch the plants with your hands, even if it is a grass."

    In fact, Jiang Zhaoci said this sentence as early as when she first came to the island, Say it again now, lest they let their guard down and think that this island is full of edible or magical plants.