Chapter 38. Buying household posts, public inspections, and buying things

When they were watching this lively and lively scene and paying attention, they were shocked by a crisp sound.

The Bell and Drum Tower on the opposite side stands out among the various shops on the side, with the eaves and corners, the top of which is the hollow shape of the pavilion, and the surrounding pillars are vermilion red.

Aunt Song pointed to the bell and drum tower and explained to them, "It's the bell and drum tower used to tell the time, the morning bell and the twilight drum, and there are special people on it to beat the bell and drum, oh, it's the hour now, you have to hurry, or the officer will go out. After that, the household registration cannot be registered today, and the public inspection has to be postponed."

The few people stopped looking around and followed Aunt Song honestly, after all, the household registration and public inspection were the only ones who came here main target.

Seeing that they were not looking straight ahead, Aunt Song said in relief, "It's fine, as long as you walk a little faster."

The group walked along the street to a place where a pair of stone lions were placed in front of the door. Jiang Zhaoci saw the vermilion gate open to both sides, and there was a plaque on the door, with the letter of the Quantan County Government Office, and a small official in a blue robe guarded the door.

After Aunt Song went to chat, she got a positive answer. The little official led them in through the side door in a proper manner, went to an open door, and returned to his post.

There was an older middle-aged man with a mild complexion sitting inside, and when he saw several of them appear, he stood up from the chair.

"What's the matter with you?"

"Officials, these people are refugees who suffered from the disaster." Aunt Song saluted, Jiang Ma and Zhaoci Jiang followed, and Jiang Pa followed the servant's movements.

"Registration of refugees, I'll look for it." Officer Xiang rummaged through the desktop to find out something related to registering refugees.

He wanted to ask about the place of origin, but he didn't expect Aunt Song to take out a piece of paper from her sleeve, with the place of origin, name, age and residence address written on it.

Jiang Zhaoci really didn't expect that the people who met by chance could do this for them. If they hadn't met the teacher and the student, they would not have been able to pass the public inspection. She only hoped that they would have the opportunity to repay them in the future.

After tossing around here for a long time, they came out of the gate of the government with the household post. The household post was a piece of paper with an official seal on it. The paper only had information about Jiang Dad and Jiang Zhaobai. Women in Changle did not need to have a household registration.

After living here for one year, you can get a household registration.

Several people went back the same way to the shipping company in front of the port to rush to make the public inspection. After all the procedures were completed, it was noon when they came out.

The signboards that used to hang outside the restaurant and restaurant were all gone, and the door was closed. Jiang Zhaoci thought that the ancients basically did not eat lunch at noon, and it was probably time for a break.

"At noon, these main restaurants will close their doors. You must be tired after walking for so long. This old servant will take you to eat some snacks to fill your stomach."