Chapter 31. Catching the Sea

    Jiang Dad started to keep track of the days since he arrived on the island. It has been more than half a month since they came to the deserted island. For such a long time, he was apprehensive and worried at the beginning, and now he has initially adapted to the deserted island life.

    Finally, they are in the mood to start counting the days of catching the sea. Since the last time they happened to hit the low tide and caught some seafood, they have not gone to the beach again. Although seafood is not a necessity in life, they rely on the sea to catch some seafood instead of fishing.

    Since yesterday, he has been recalling the video of fishing in the sea that he has watched. During the lunar calendar, when is the best time to go to the sea.

    "We're going to fishing bin the sea at three or four o'clock this afternoon," Dad Jiang said to everyone. After he said it, he saw everyone's eyes, and he remembered it later. Without a watch, they didn't know the time at all.

    Dad Jiang covered himself with his eyes, "Anyway, when the sun is not so bright, we will go to the beach by boat."

    After Jiang Zhaoci came back, she was paralyzed there for half an hour, and he was not in good spirits. In the same way, she was weak and languid. After hearing Dad Jiang's words, she cheered up and nodded her head in agreement.

    "Let's have a durian at noon today," Jiang Zhaoci suggested weakly, rubbing her groaning stomach.

    Thinking of the softness of the durian entrance, she didn't wait for others to speak, and suddenly stood up from the chair. At this time, the soreness, swelling, and pain disappeared. How much influence a delicious food has on a foodie.

    She walked to the place where Jiang Ma put the durian, took out a big durian, and opened a little. She put the durian on the stone table and pulled it out along the opening. At this time, a fragrant and stinky smell  came out from the inside.

    The three animals that were playing together felt nauseous after smelling the smell. Xiao Mi rubbed her claws on the ground, screamed sharply, and ran into the cave with a thud.

    The little squirrel was having a friendly exchange between animals with them. At the first sight of the smell, he thought it was Xiaohei pooping. He leaned over to sniff it, but didn't smell it. On the contrary, the smell was getting stronger and stronger. The saliva flowed out involuntarily, not to be greedy, but to be disgusted.

    He twisted his facial features and patted Xiao Hei, jumped out of their nests, jumped directly to a tree dozens of meters away next to the cave, crouched on the tree and watched the situation here.

    Xiao Hei was still at a loss. He looked here and there. He didn't understand why they both ran away. After he didn't understand, he shook his head and jumped out of the nest. He walked to Jiang Zhaoci's place. In front of her, he looked up at her.

    Jiang Zhaoci couldn't help laughing at their performance. She held back her smile and opened the durian. She was lucky. The flesh inside the durian was very full, but she didn't know how the wild durian tasted.

    Everyone came together, one person picked up a piece, and Xiao Hei also divided it. At this time, Xiao Mi stuck her head out from the side of the cave, with a shocked and unbelievable face.

   There was a kitten screaming in its heart, and they actually ate shit!

    After a meow, it ran out again. Of course, after it tasted the taste of durian, it couldn't say it was shit.