Chapter 49. Long-term planning of the magical woods desert island

    She turned the pen, and her brain was spinning rapidly. After thinking about it, she picked up the pen and wrote the first long-term goal on the paper: to introduce all the plants she knew on the desert island.

    She gave a detailed introduction to this goal. The first thing to distinguish is poisonous and non-poisonous plants. For poisonous plants, in her vision, it is to make a sign similar to modern times, and be sure to use the brightest colors , so that they can see at a glance.

    For non-toxic plants, write the name and purpose. This can be a sign and hang directly on the tree. Flowers and trees are made into small wooden signs and inserted on the ground in front.

    Jiang Zhaoci scratched her hair and felt that it was not perfect enough. Today, she saw that everyone was busy working for their family. It was basically two o'clock and one line, and they never went out, but what happened after that?

    After the busy work, they can only sit in front of the small yard. Without her guidance, they will not step into this forest. Yes, to a certain extent, it can indeed protect their safety.

    But on second thought, is this really reasonable?

    Jiang Zhaoci didn't want this, so she added another one next to it, a book of plants, and a separate book for fungi.

    With the plant illustration and introduction, the safety level of walking alone in the forest will be much improved.

    In addition to the plant illustrations, the most dangerous insects in the tropical rain forest are those seemingly inconspicuous insects and animals. She added another one below to try to draw the animal illustrations.

    Thanks to her interest in painting after high school, Jiang's father "spends huge sums of money" to send her to training classes, and she did not fall behind in college, so it is not difficult for her to draw some plants and animals.

    The difficulty was that without tools, Jiang Zhaoci bit her lip and meditated there, thinking about what kind of plants and minerals could be used as pigments, and at the same time thinking whether it would be better to go to Quantan Town to buy some.

    There is no better idea for the time being, she put aside this idea and started to write down, how to improve the sense of life and happiness of everyone on the deserted island?

    Jiang Zhaoci briefly listed a few points:

    1. There is a telemotion venue, and it is best to refer to modern outdoor fitness facilities.

    Relying on her memory, she drew all these facilities beside her. Taking into account the two children and Xiao Qingyuan, who had not grown up, she drew a small amusement park next to her.

    Second, there is a store, it does not need to be too big, but it is best to have complete items.

    This Jiang Zhaoci thought about writing the above. After their group came to the deserted island, most of them never left the island again. Even if some living materials were in short supply, they would not tell their family.

    Even if it is to give them things, they will be pushed back and forth. If there is a small store, they will charge a cent or two for each product, they should not feel embarrassed, after all, these are bought with their own money.

    The store doesn't need to be too big. It can be a mobile convenience store, shaped like a car. It has wheels to move around. There are many cabinets in it, and there is a window in the front for selling.

The whole family crosses the desert  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें