Chapter 28. Heavenly Rank Giant Squirrel, Heavenly Rank

    It dragged its thick tail and looked around into the hole, unable to see the road at night, and bumped into the wall in front of it, causing it to stare at the stars.

    Rubbing his forehead with his fluffy arms, he sat on the ground for a long time and couldn't get up.

    After a while, he quietly stood up and walked along the dimly lit area. This time, he touched the door smoothly, but bumped into the suitcase placed at the door.

    In the dark night, it made a clanging sound, it jumped its feet in pain, and it made a screeching sound in its mouth, which sounded extraordinarily infiltrating in this dark night.

    But because they were really tired today, no one heard the movement.

    Its tears are streaming down, how can it be particularly difficult to find someone to come to it.

    After standing there for a long time and being wronged, he jumped lightly, jumped over the tall suitcase, and flicked his long tail.

    After looking at each cave, he stopped in front of Jiang Zhaoci's cave entrance, got into the curtain, lay down at the cave entrance, waited for the dawn, and then fell asleep while waiting for it.

    When Jiang Zhaoci woke up naturally, put on her clothes with sleepy eyes, and was about to go out to wash, she found that she seemed to have stepped on something fluffy, and it let out a sharp cry.

    Jiang Zhaoci also screamed in fright, and her heart almost stopped beating.

    Such a poignant duet, coupled with the blessing of the echo of the cave, immediately woke up the few people who were still sleeping, and Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma ran over without even putting on their shoes.

    Jiang Zhaobai moved the fastest and reached the cave where Jiang Zhaoci lived. Jiang Zhaobai accidentally kicked its ass, causing it to scream again.

    Several people stood there, looking at the squirrels rolling on the ground, wide-eyed and a little overwhelmed.

    Thought it would be something? Unexpectedly, it was a squirrel.

    It's just that it doesn't seem to be very good now, but no one thought it would appear on the side of the cave.

    The squirrel quietly opened his eyes to observe the reactions of the people. Seeing that everyone didn't want anything, he squatted there, stopped yelling, and blinked his big eyes to look at them.

    Jiang Zhaoci's soul was frightened away early in the morning, but she didn't expect it to be this little animal, and said weakly to everyone, "This is a giant squirrel, good at jumping, the suitcase at the door can't stop it, and I guess, It's the one who gave us those flowers and fruits last time."

    This black and white hair was seen on the fruits last time, but she didn't know it could come here from there.

    "That should be the one that came in behind us. I said why there is something looking at us all the time, but we can't find it. It turns out to be it." Jiang Zhaobai looked at the giant squirrel on the ground and said suddenly.

    When he was chopping bamboo in the bamboo forest before, he always felt that there was movement behind him, but when he looked back, he found that there was nothing.

    Several times in a row, he turned his head sharply and didn't see its figure, so he could only raise his vigilance to prevent being attacked.

    But until they went back, they didn't find out what it was.