Chapter 16. Building a wooden house, building a foundation, building a toilet, b

Chapter 16. Building a wooden house, building a foundation, building a toilet, building a foundation

    After Jiang Zhaobai finished eating the sugar, he used a pottery bowl to collect water. After rinsing his mouth, he held a wooden hoe in his hand and explained to Jiang Ma, "Mom, I'll dig a toilet next to me. "

    The entrance of the cave is some distance away, just in the place where the rock wall of the cave bulges.

    Jiang Zhaobai swung his hoe to dig. The soil here was soft and didn't require much effort. The soil digged deeper and deeper with the hoe. It piled up like a hill next to it, and a deep pit that was two and a half meters long gradually formed.

    Jiang Zhaobai took Jiang Dad's well-cut axe and went to the forest behind. He chopped down a lot of trees about the thickness of the wrist, tied them with vines, grabbed the edge, and carried it to the edge of the toilet that was not ready.

    The excavated soil was compacted with force. At a position half a meter away from the pit, the trees were plunged into the soil one by one to ensure that there were no gaps. Jiang Zhaobai chopped off the excess branches with a knife.

    After cutting it two or three times, the three sides of the pit were blocked by trees. The shorter trees were pierced shallower, and the longer trees were pierced down hard, but they could reach the same height.

    After the wall is finished, a roof truss is also needed. The wood is cut in the same length and stacked on the side.

    Jiang Zhaobai then held a bundle of white vines, held the edge of the vine with a knife, and pulled it down, following the knife to split the white vine, revealing the flexible fibers inside.

    He took a few fibers, put them in his big hands, and twisted the rope neatly.

    The wood is placed on the left and right, placed in a cross, and the whole wooden frame is tied together with the twisted rope in a diagonal binding method.

    Jiang Zhaobai's eyes were focused, revealing a profile with a clear outline. Once you get used to it, the speed is fast.

    After completing the roof truss, he stepped on the stones, placed the roof truss on top of the two wooden walls, and fastened the wall and the roof truss with ropes.

    This work was laborious for one person. He moved his position back and forth, and he was busy for a long time before tying it up.

    The rest of the wooden door and the simple frame for sitting and going to the toilet above the pit need to be done by Jiang Dad before they can be placed.

    When Jiang Zhaobai was busy, Jiang Zhaoci did not rest, dragging a long bamboo, walking through the cave, listening to the sound of the bamboo hitting the wall, she pulled the bamboo out.

    "Mom, why don't you put this syrup in a bag first, and I'll cook these bamboos in a
pot."

    Cooking the bamboo in the pot is for disinfection and good use, and for the long-term use of the bamboo. No cracks, no bugs.

    Jiang Zhaoci held the hilt of the knife and slashed hard under the bamboo ring, but the head was not good enough, and the strength was not enough.

    Looking at the freshly baked bamboo tube, which was full of potholes, she fell into contemplation.  

     Dad Jiang just saw it, and couldn't help laughing, "Aci, give me the bamboo, you cut it like this, it takes more time to build the bamboo tube than you cut the bamboo."

In his arms, he held the bamboo tube and reluctantly repaired the edge.

    Jiang Ma moved quickly, poured the syrup into a clean bag, and brushed the syrup on the turtle shell with a bamboo brush.