Chapter 32. Oil sedge is full of precious grass

    When the boat reached the beach, everyone had a feeling of being home, but in just half a month, this place had a sense of belonging in their hearts.

    Bringing all the seafood harvested today to the entrance of the cave, Jiang Ma rolled up her sleeves, picked up the big fish, neatly packed it, smeared it with salt, sprinkled a little moringa powder, and placed it in a pottery plate for pickling.

    The fish they want to eat doesn't put any seasoning. They ate the grass for several days. Jiang Ma changed the taste for it. Washed and peeled the potatoes, cut them into small pieces, and put them on a plate. It was the first to eat dinner.

    The razor clams and oysters are put in the basin to spit out the sand before eating, the sea cucumber is placed in a bowl alone, and the kelp is washed and placed on a wooden plate.

    Jiang Zhaobai raised the fire, the fire was so conspicuous under the sky, and the lighting tree illuminated the world on this side.

    Under the starlight, the chirping of insects can be heard in the distance, and the breeze gently blows through the grass, bringing the news of summer.

    "Tomorrow will be Xiaoshu, time flies so fast." Dad Jiang sat on a chair weaving a bamboo shed, his voice slightly melancholy.

    Perhaps the moonlight can evoke homesickness the most. He lowered his head and wrapped and fixed the bamboo shed with sisal fibers. The finished bamboo shed can be placed above the entrance of the cave at night.

    Jiang Ma put the tree stalks into the fish's mouth and let Jiang Zhaobai roast it slowly on a low fire. She washed the crabs and packed them up, put them in a clay pot on another fire, filled them with water and put the crabs in the water to boil.

    Peel and slice the potatoes, neatly place them in a clay pot, and have some wild garlic left. After washing, pat them with a knife and chop them into minced garlic.

    Baked fish, boiled crabs, and fried potatoes are placed on the stone table in plates, the aroma is overflowing, and the little squirrels put their claws on the stone table and look at these tempting dishes. The saliva dripped on the ground.

    Jiang Zhaobai pulled out the chair and sat down, looking at the little squirrel so greedy, he smiled softly, "This little squirrel is greedy enough."

    Unexpectedly, when he just mentioned Xiaosong, the little squirrel squeaked, and Jiang Zhaoci's laughter sounded, "Xiaosong, Xiaomi, Xiaohei, Xiaobai, this is a family, Hahaha."

    Jiang's father and mother couldn't help laughing, Jiang Zhaobai reluctantly hit Jiang Zhaoci's forehead with the other end of his chopsticks.

    "Eat and eat," Dad Jiang came over to smooth things out.

    The family sat around the stone table, and the little animals on the ground also sat together and began to eat.

    The cool breeze of the night blew, and the front of the cave was empty. Everyone put everything into the cave, and Xiaomi and their nests were also moved in. Only the little squirrel climbed to the tree next to him to sleep. It prefers freedom. .

    There is a crack above the entrance of the cave, and the bamboo shed is inserted into the crack, like an eaves for the cave, and the bamboo door is against the entrance of the cave.

    The clouds and mists were surging in the sky, and in the middle of the night, the light rain fell on the grassland.

    The little squirrel was awakened by the rain, dragged its long tail and jumped to the entrance of the cave, lying in front of the cave and covering its body with its tail.