Chapter 58. Cured bacon cured bacon, desert island construction

    In the evening, Jiang Zhaoci's family carried lanterns and sent them into the cave.

    The roads connecting the two sides have all been paved. It is safer to come by horse-drawn carriage than by boat. Even if it rains, it will not have much impact.

    "You must look at the road when you walk. The wooden signs written by A Ci are all piled up here. Don't accidentally trip over." Jiang Dad illuminated the road ahead and reminded them.

    Jiang Zhaoci used the dim light to aim at the stack of wooden signs and many signs in the hole in front of him.

   She just remembered that these are all cards that she has written their names and functions on. She wrote them in modern characters, while the ancient version was copied on the wooden board when Yang Qingzhi was free.

    It took many days of scattered work, and then it was considered that all the plants she had seen on this deserted island were written on the wooden sign.

    "The weather has been good these two days. When the time comes, I will hang them on the tree, so that you can go out and see what it looks like outside the deserted island.*

    "Ever since I heard Xiaoli say that the desert island is better outside, I wanted to go out and have a look a long time ago."

    Aunt Song is not lying, she had never been out of Quantan Town, any grassland, The snow-capped mountains and the colored rivers are all things she only saw after they came to the deserted island.

    A few people walked and said, when they walked through the cave to the outside, Aunt Li screamed, and the people who were talking were startled.

    She embarrassedly touched her face with her calloused hands, "I heard the sound of stepping on this road is different from before, just..."

    "That was Uncle Zhang and the others who used blue bricks to pave the way, otherwise, when it rains, the road is really difficult to walk." Jiang Ma followed her breath and replied to her.

    Almost  give herself a  surprise.

    Aunt Li smiled honestly and stamped with her feet, "It's the same as the road ahead, it's sturdy."

    The green brick road extends from the entrance of the cave all the way to the valley.

    Going straight ahead, two carriages stopped by the side of the road.

    "What kind of lantern grass is this, it's better than lanterns." Aunt Li pointed to the shining lantern grass on both sides of the road and sighed.

    "It's lantern grass. A-ci saw that there was almost no room for the grass over there to grow, so she dug some and planted it on the road. It's better than lanterns."

    Jiang Ma said as she sent them to the carriage. Wang Qi and Qi Kang each led a horse over and put the reins on them.

    The men and women of the carriage are seated separately, and even the tables where they usually eat are divided between men and women. Before, it was okay to talk and laugh in an open place, but once you are in a closed place, you must keep your distance.

    Yang Qingan sat next to Yang Qingzhi. He was a little afraid of this half-brother. After getting in the carriage, he stared at the opposite window in a daze.

    And Yang Qingzhi didn't have any feelings for the three children born by his stepmother. The stepmother stared at his father's back house all day long.