Chapter 25. Great Harvest Baby Elephant and Great Picking on Snow Mountain

    At night, Jiang Zhaoci tossed and turned on the bed, unable to fall asleep, dazed in the dark.

    After recovering from the shock this afternoon, she was not as sad as she had just guessed. What was the use of crying, sadness, depression?

    When she was alone, she calmed down and thought, and she felt more and more that her guess at noon was correct. Their family should have come to an unknown era through the tsunami.

    Jiang Zhaoci also liked to read novels during college, and she also read a lot of time-travel novels, but she didn't know much about time-travel and rebirth after death.

    Before she lost consciousness, that strong sense of suffocation, the feeling of dying was all around her, so their family of four came to this world after death?

    And it stands to reason that their family of four could not have drifted to this deserted island in this tsunami.

    Otherwise, why are other people not on this desert island, but their suitcases have followed.

    In the darkness, Jiang Zhaoci took a deep breath while thinking about it. Could it be that all this was arranged?

    She thought about the messy things all night, what Truman's world, what was behind the scenes, which made her look sluggish when she woke up in the morning, and only felt refreshed after washing her face.

    After thinking about it all night, Jiang Zhaoci's mentality has gradually recovered. Since it comes, she will be at ease. If she can save her life from this tsunami, she will earn it.

    "I cooked all the rest of the noodle fruit in the morning, and there was not much left. I added a little moringa powder and vinegar willow juice to the noodles, and the taste was okay." Jiang Ma said without raising her head, holding Baiteng in her hand to weave baskets there.

    Jiang Zhaoci rubbed her eyes, took out a pair of chopsticks from the bamboo tube, and sat down to eat the noodles. Before eating, she thought that the combination of the two would be strange.

    But she didn't expect the noodles in the entrance to be a little sour, sweet and slightly spicy. After chewing the noodles slowly, the sour and spicy taste became more obvious.

    After eating a whole bowl of noodles, Jiang Zhaoci took it to wash the bowl, squatted there and turned her head to ask Ma Jiang, "Mom, where have my dad and brother gone?"

    Ma Jiang was dealing with the thorns on the white vine, "Your dad brought  Xiaobai went to see the foundation, and said that it was not strong enough, and then went to see how to reinforce it, Xiaomi and Xiaohei also ran out to watch the fun."

    The last sentence Jiang Ma said with a smile of.

    "Then, why don't I go to the snowy mountain by myself to pick something?" Jiang Zhaoci looked at the snowy mountain in the distance, grabbed the back basket explained to Jiang's mother, and was ready to go forward.

    Jiang Ma quickly stopped her, "Bring a water glass and come back early, or I'll go with you."

After speaking , she put down what was in her hand, stood up, shook off the vine fibers on her body, and took it. Put on two big bamboo baskets, go outside the cave and talk to Dad Jiang.

    She didn't listen to Jiang Zhaoci saying "I can do it by myself".

    In desperation, the mother and daughter were on their way with big baskets and small baskets. Before they could reach the middle of the grassland, Jiang Zhaoci saw a black shadow rushing towards her.