Chapter 8. Coconut fish meat giant bamboo forest, falling into a hole, coconut m

Chapter 8. Coconut fish meat giant bamboo forest, falling into a hole, coconut milk fish meat...

    It didn't take too long for Dad Jiang to think and be quiet. Today's dinner hasn't been settled yet. Everyone packed up and walked in the direction of finding the hot spring.

    "Dad, you go to take a bath over there first. My brother and I will go to see if there is any bamboo over there. Mom, do you want to go with me?" Jiang Zhaoci turned around and asked Ma Jiang with the basket on her back.

    Jiang's mother took the dagger made by Jiang's father and pointed to the cattail bushes and reeds, "I'll go there to cut some cattails and reeds, and then see if there are duck eggs. You should pay attention."

The two went all the way to Walking in front of the hot spring, the further forward, the clearer the sound of chi chi chi, the two looked at each other, held their breath, and crept in the direction of the sound.

    Jiang Zhaoci couldn't help thinking that she was like a thief.

    What appeared in front of her was a green giant bamboo forest. The bamboo was very huge. The little guy who made the sound was a brown-yellow monkey with dark circles in his eyes.

    He was nibbling on a bamboo shoot, looking at the two people who suddenly appeared, his black eyes widened, and he immediately hugged his bamboo shoot tightly with his hands, and the leaves he was eating were about to fall out of his mouth.

    But it is not afraid of people. It doesn't come over when it sees the two of them. It shows them how to peel bamboo. Its teeth are very sharp , just took a bite.

    Showing the process of eating bamboo shoots the  kept staring at them. Jiang Zhaoci wanted to find some bamboo shoots. There were also bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest in June, but they were not as delicious as spring and winter bamboo shoots.

    Seeing this little monkey, She instantly dispelled this unreliable idea, and whispered to her brother, "This little monkey is a golden bamboo taming lemur, a protected animal, and likes to live in the giant bamboo forest, it eats Bamboo shoots are poisonous, but others are immune to all poisons, hey."

    Jiang Zhaoci was not in a good mood when he thought that such delicious bamboo shoots could not be eaten by himself.

    While the two of them were talking, there were another bunch of monkeys in the bamboo forest, sticking out their heads on the bamboo to look at them, Jiang Zhaobai asked Jiang Zhaoci seriously, "What do you think we can do to avoid them now, cut them off? To get the bamboo ?"

    "What do you think I can do?" Jiang Zhaoci glanced at her brother helplessly.

    This is a world-class protected animal, okay? !

    The monkeys on the tree kept staring at them, without making any drastic movements, Jiang Zhaoci looked at the fallen bamboo, "If not, give it up, this bamboo is also poisonous."

    There is a substance in this bamboo that humans cannot touch. A little will kill you.

    The two slowly retreated under the curious gaze of Jinzhu Taming Lemur. Jiang Zhaoci patted her chest. Fortunately, the lemurs were not aggressive, and they would not hurt them unless it was a last resort.

    But if you really want to face it, it's not necessarily who will hurt who!

    Thinking of the video of monkeys robbing tourists of things she saw before, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    Going to the right this time, it is unlikely that all the bamboos here are giant bamboos. Jiang Zhaobai trampled several poisonous insects that appeared, scratched his arm, and asked Jiang Zhaoci, "Aci, do you have any insect-repellent plants?"