Chapter 22. Blank Treasure Map (includes v-announcement) Hit both sides...

    When Dad Jiang got up, the snow-capped mountains outside were covered with a layer of fog, and the cold wind blew in, making him shiver.

    After washing up, put on a coat and walk outside the cave to check the condition of the kiln. The fire of the kiln has been extinguished, but there is still residual temperature, and the pottery cannot be taken out now until the pottery is in the kiln. After natural cooling.

    Before the building of the house has been completely completed, it is time to start making the pole and pestle. The ancients generally used stone to make the pole and pestle, wrap the wood in it, or stand upright on the pole and pestle.

    "It would be too troublesome to hollow out a stone to make a pestle. Fortunately, I can use iron birch as a pestle." Dad Jiang carried the pestle that had been made of iron birch by himself, chanting words in his mouth.

    The iron birch that was cut down before was about 20 meters long. After the tool was made, it could just be used to process it into a pestle. Jiang Dad heard Jiang Zhaoci talk about one of its characteristics, and he never forgot it.

    Iron birch is different from other woods in that even if it is soaked in water for a long time, the inside of the wood will not be soaked.

    Putting the pole and pestle on top of the pier, Dad Jiang suddenly remembered something, "Hey! If I can find my way back by driving the boat out, why should I build my own house? can't I ask  for help when the time comes and look for people to build it?"

    With this question, Jiang Dad fell into deep thinking, his IQ should be fine... right?

    When it was time to eat breakfast, he was still absent-minded and almost knocked over the bowl. Jiang Ma gave him a white look and said angrily: "In the morning, the soul is gone, you said that you don't eat well, What the hell are you thinking about?"

    Dad Jiang smiled and hurriedly picked up the bowl. Facing Ma's question, he laughed dryly, "I'm not thinking that we can go out to sea to find the way back, then Isn't it possible to ask others to build this house after that?"

    As soon as this question came up, the other three stopped their movements and thought seriously about this question, should the house be built? Did they invite someone to build it after they went out, or maybe there was an accident later, and they couldn't come to settle on the deserted island?

    The building of this house doesn't mean much to them. Before, it was because Jiang Dad didn't know how to build a boat, so when he built it, it would take a long time. Everyone agreed to live on a desert island, so they decided to build the house together.

    But they didn't expect this ship to appear so suddenly.

    This time, even Jiang's mother didn't say much about it. She must have a reason to build this house.

    "Let's not talk about the house first. It's very important. When we returned from the sea yesterday, did we find that there was no visible island around? This means that another island is very far away from this island." Jiang Zhaoci's voice broke the silence.

    She paused, then added: "The ship gave us a lot of hope, but are we really ready? If we're lucky, we'll be at sea for a few days to find some inhabited place.     " However, what if we are unfortunate and have to sail for a few months at sea. It is impossible for the weather to be clear and clear. How can we save ourselves in the event of a tsunami? Especially when a tsunami occurs, we can still die. Is it the second time to escape here?"