Chapter 12. Moving to a new cave Amazing cave

    Along with the sound came a turbid flood, mixed with trees and stones, swept down from the mountain trail, and the fine grass had no ability to stop it, and was swept down.

    Jiang Zhaobai's reaction ability was the fastest. He hurriedly rolled up the quilt on the ground and shouted, "Hurry up and move things up the suitcase."

In the dark cave, everyone was pressed the power button by this sentence. , Immediately, Jiang Dad was so busy that he hit Jiang Ma with the fungus. Jiang Ma didn't have time to worry about it, and piled all the things in the hole on the suitcase.

    Before they could breathe a sigh of relief, the wet coolness came from their feet, and the flood had entered the cave, but in a short moment, the water rose to the ankles.

    "Fortunately, these suitcases are waterproof, otherwise we have to drink the northwest wind." Jiang Ma's words with a smile contained a bit of deep helplessness.

    No one complained. After all, complaining is the most useless. It can neither drive away the flood nor turn back time.

    "Dad, the two of us will move the stone to the door." Jiang Zhaobai held the stone, walked through the shallow water, and placed it at the entrance of the cave.

    Jiang Zhaoci immediately followed, and Jiang Ma patted her thigh and said, "It's not that there are still reeds and cattails that have not been used up!"

    These plants have strong water storage capacity, and Jiang Ma quickly carried the bundles of reeds and placed them on the rocks. Afterwards, the flow of water really decreased.

    While the iron was hot, everyone simply spread all the cattails and reeds on the ground, and the water began to gradually decrease, but there was still water flowing into the cave.

    Jiang Zhaoci brought a few suitcases and put them at the entrance of the cave to withstand the flood. Everyone's feet were swollen in the stagnant water. I don't know how long it took, but the hungry ones had no strength, so they could only sit halfway on the suitcases. Relieve body fatigue.

    When it was so quiet, she heard Dad Jiang angrily say, "Tomorrow when the rain stops, I will start preparing to build a house!"

    He never wanted to experience this situation, especially looking at his wife and daughter, With a powerless look, he was extremely resentful in his heart.

    Jiang Ma was drowsy, and was woken up by Jiang's father's words. She touched the saliva at the corner of her mouth and said weakly, "Don't talk about the house, it will still be a problem to sleep tomorrow."

   The low atmosphere spread in the cave , no one speaks anymore. The rain outside gradually became smaller as time went by, and the family of four took turns to rest until it was finally bright.

    After a night of rain and floods, the world outside the cave became a mess, and the leaves and branches of the trees were blown off, leaving only the bare branches.

    The grass on the trails by the road was washed away by the flood, and there were many cracks on the ground, and even the large stones at the entrance of the cave were swept away. The power of the flood is truly unstoppable.