Chapter 42. Drawings of the selected house for construction

    Everyone looked at each other, the tree shadows outside were messy, the wind was blowing, and with the strange knock on the door, no one spoke first.

    Yang Qingzhi sat on the chair steadily, without shaking, he didn't even need to think that he knew who was knocking on the door outside.

    Who would have thought that these two were still addicted to playing, knocking on the door didn't count, and knocking on the window, he walked straight from the hall to the door, with wind on his sleeves, and slammed the door open.

    Wang Qi's hand that was about to knock on the door stopped in the air, embarrassed, he could only touch the back of his head, hehe laughed, Fang Kang also walked over there step by step with his head lowered.

    "Come in for me." Yang Qingzhi said angrily and turned back to the room.

    Wang Qi and Fang Kang faced the anger of everyone, closed the door, and stood in the center of the hall to endure the scolding from everyone. When they calmed down, Wang Qi's pockmarked face was wrinkled, and they pretended to be calm and report to Yang Qingzhi. , "Lang Jun, the people from the boat gang are no longer coming to the door to make trouble. The bricks, stones and wood have already been delivered."

    "You two find a place to sit down, and then pretend to be a ghost for me, pack your things and go outside the door to sleep."

    "Originally, those bricks and tiles were prepared for us to break ground on this island, but now they have found such a place, and they don't charge money."

    Yang Qingzhi paused, "Why don't you give these to them, Helping them build houses, after all, I have received a lot of kindness from others, so I have to help."

    Uncle Bai is small, but his voice is loud and powerful, "Old man, I have only been good at this craftsmanship in my life,  It doesn't matter if I help people build a big house."

    The rest of the people also expressed that they could help with something, as for Shen Fu, he sat there, drowsy, his head sinking uncontrollably.

    What can he do to help, even find a marriage for him, and want to let him do something more, just dream.

    "Although there are some strange things about this island and Jiang Bo's family, don't talk about it in private."

    "When we move to someone's island, we naturally have to abide by their rules. Wild animals in the mountains cannot be hit, and flowers, plants and trees in the mountains should not be damaged. Of course, it is still possible to pick something. Go help."

    After Yang Qingzhi finished speaking, he waited for everyone to disperse, and sat there by himself. Originally, he didn't care about the affairs of the mansion, let alone going abroad to study , but now he brought everyone to the deserted island. take this responsibility.

    In the candlelight, Lang Jun, dressed in white, sighed.

    The next morning, before the sunlight hit the land, Jiang Zhaoci and the others were going to go back to fill the previous toilet, and they had to dig a new one next to it, preferably a squat toilet that pumped water.

    Before they could start, they heard familiar shouts outside. This time, Jiang Zhaobai invited their group to the back.

    The few people who had never seen such a large grassland pretended to be calm, but their eyes kept staring at the front.

    "Everyone slept well last night, have you eaten breakfast? Do you want to eat more." Jiang Ma said enthusiastically. Her way of expressing friendliness was to invite people to eat.     Yang Qingzhi quickly waved his hand, "I used to eat too early. I came here to see that there seems to be a house building there. Uncle Bai is a carpenter and a craftsman. Why do n't we help you build a house together."