Chapter 65. Confession together

    After agreeing to Yang Qing, the two sneaked out in the middle of the night and boarded the boat heading for Quantan Town. It was the first time Jiang Zhaoci did this kind of thing without going home at night, and she felt inexplicably excited.

    Could this be the belated period of rebellion?

    The two were sitting on the same side. Jiang Zhaoci lowered her head and stroked the hem of her skirt. From time to time, she peeked at Yang Qingzhi who was not far away. She could clearly foresee what was going to happen next, but her heart was still out of control. jumping around.

    On the eve of piercing the window paper, the two of them became more reserved, neither of them said a word, but sat beside each other.

    Along the way, it maintained a silent and silent atmosphere, but it was full of ambiguity. When they arrived at Quantan Town, the town of Quantan during the Lantern Festival, even the port was covered with lanterns of various shapes and shapes.

    Standing in this world of lanterns, Jiang Zhaoci felt that her eyes were not enough.

    "On the Shangyuan Festival, Changle has a custom of appreciating lanterns. It has been lit since the 14th night, Aci."

    Yang Qingzhi called her name softly, his voice was gentle and swaying, and he looked at her in the sky full of lights, even on the edge of the port. The people who come and go become the background.

    He had recited it in his heart many times, but this time he really called it out.

    "Come with me."

    Yang Qingzhi and her went against the flow of people and walked through the port's path, which led to the coast.

    There were only waves crashing against the stone bricks on the coast, and there was no one or anything.

    Jiang Zhaoci looked at him suspiciously, and before he could say anything, she saw that he had taken out a lotus-shaped lamp from nowhere.

    The candlelight hit his face, making his brows more gentle and calm.

    "When I was young, before my mother died, she would bring me here to set up lotus lanterns on the day of Shangyuan. She said that when the lanterns were put on, she made a wish, and when the lanterns floated to the middle of the sea, they hope  their wishes will come true."

    He touched the lotus lamp and looked at Jiang Zhaoci with burning eyes.

    "My wish is very simple. I hope that someone can agree to my unkind request."

    "Then, what if it goes out in the middle of the sea?"

    Jiang Zhaoci couldn't help but think about it.

    "Then it's up to her if she's willing to do it for me."

    "You let it go."

    She didn't agree, she squatted on the shore with her cheeks in her hands, watching Yang Qingzhi gently put the lotus lantern into the sea.

    The waves pushed it into the distance, and in the undulations, it floated farther.

    Jiang Zhaoci stood up, stood on tiptoe and looked at the position of the lamp. Driven by the waves, the lotus lamp got closer and closer to the center of the sea until it reached the center without going out.

    She wanted to cheer, turned her head, and Yang Qingzhi's indifferent smile came into her sight.

    "Can my wish come true?"