Chapter 41. Carpenters, cooks, masons from the island...

    After they left, it rained for several days, after which everything grew.

    This day, Jiang Zhaoci and the others got up early, thinking that these people should be coming today, they were a little excited for a while. After all, their family lived on this deserted island during this period of time. It was nothing at first, but the longer it took, the more they miss the time when there were a lot of people.

    Most people like to live in groups. A few people live alone on a desert island, and there will always be times when they feel lonely, which is why they have no reason to refuse.

    Of course, what Jiang Ma didn't say is that this young man is good-looking. Even if he has such a father, he can see the upbringing and integrity from the bottom of his heart. It is also very worry-free to be a neighbor with such a person.

    Jiang Ma folded the wooden stools and placed them in the corner. After knowing that many people were coming to the deserted island, she asked Jiang Pa to do more when he was free, and the provincial people came over. There was no place to sit and could only stand.

    Sweep the dust off the bamboo floor in the cave, and then take out a rag to wipe off the mud marks on it. After the bamboo floor was clean, she stopped and stood up and looked at the cave. .

    The umbrellas, plastic bags and other things that were too modern that were hung on the wall before were all put in, and replaced by some colorful cloth bags, inconspicuous straw hats, and twisted hemp ropes.

    After the stone table was removed, the rattan chair was placed on the edge of the wall, and the cave seemed much more empty.

    Jiang Zhaoci brothers and sisters went to the grassland to pull weeds. Although the soil is very wet, the work that should be done has to be done, and the shoes should be washed after they are dirty.

    As for Dad Jiang, the shed  mentioned earlier has not yet been established, and he is figuring out how to build it over there.

    "If I want to buy a horse later, do I have to build a kennel?" He was walking around here, mumbling, and holding a pen in his hand, but he couldn't draw the blueprint.

    When the carpenter ran out of inspiration, he looked at the toilet next to him that was in urgent need of renovation. He grabbed his hair and went crazy there silently.

    His pain did not last long, because the guests who had been waiting for finally came to this deserted island today.

    A group of people stood bewildered, making the outside of the cave a bit crowded, while the four of them stood in the cave, looked at each other, and squeezed a smile.

    Jiang Zhaoci felt that the embarrassing atmosphere was about to overflow. For the first time, she desperately hoped that she was a person with social bullshit.

    But she wasn't. After taking a deep breath, she still insisted that she was the master, and said first: "Well, everyone, if you don't want to come in and sit for a while, don't think the cave is crowded and come in."

    Jiang Ma quickly folded it up All the stools were distributed to everyone, there were about a dozen people, and there were still many stools she prepared.

    After so many people entered the hole together, although the hole still had room, it became visually crowded.

    Jiang Zhaoci looked at the people who came, except for Jiang Zhaobai, teacher and student, and the servant and Aunt Song who had been here before, the rest were all raw faces. There was a woman with a gentle face holding a small baby, holding her left and right hands. An aunt of a boy and a girl, three old men who look a little old, and two young guys.